We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The Troll Poll (and other assorted insults, shenanigans and QQ)

Here's the deal, IRL I dislike most people I meet. I don’t know why it’s probably because I’m always disappointed at the intellectual prowess of humanity (which you are all apart of) that said I’m beginning to like you all (freeps too).

The troll poll is something I’ve considered for a while but was not at a server that had a decent amount of maturity on either side (you can laugh). At its core the Troll Poll is meant to be light hearted and in the spirit of good competitive banter between freeps and creeps. Forum PvP often builds genuine dislike and animosity which can then be used to fuel spectacular episodes of PvP in the moors. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good zerg and escape but good PvP fueled by a desire to kill the pixel (a representation of the owner) is still where it’s at.

Id like to see the troll poll build into a running interaction between the sides, this will hopefully keep freeps out of my next gratz thread and provide a long term venue with which to spew bile. I should also say that this is in lue of a “good 1v1” or “what are you listening” to thread. We are on a small server, I get it but I dislike most of you just the same and would like to have a place to articulate that dislike regularly, wouldn’t you?

Let’s get to last night 12/03/2012, troll poll topic: How many RK's does it take to change a light bulb?

How many RK's were out last night healing? I counted 4 not including the fools tagging. I understand the first few weeks after RoR were tough, those GV camps weren’t pretty but we are all in at this point was it absolutely necessary for that many heals? You ran out of power eventually and in the end charged TR for what looked like a drop pull and the only thing that dropped were your pants because you pulled NPC's.

So Troll Poll lesson one, when your running an RK HOT parade don’t run to the NPC heals pull aggro and you'll wipe.

Coming soon to the troll poll: potty talk and how body fluids can save the moors.
    Last edited by Thorgrum; Dec 04 2012 at 04:33 PM.

Hahaha. ./signed.

How many freep healers does it take to heal a 12-man raid? I'd say about 6, not including the captains of course. It somewhat amuses me to see how easily the fraid goes down even with so many healers. After that they don't have enough DPS to take down the creeps raid (which has 2x less healers) because 1 healer per group wasn't enough.
    Ahrean ~ Wabby ~ Licht ~ Riddermark.
    Misternoodle ~ Melondeau ~ Maex ~ Brandywine.
    Evna ~ Avely ~ Yleva ~ Meneldor
    Clownfish ~ Dictator ~ Batadainder (or something like that) ~ Squirter ~ Crickhollow

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrum View Post
    Here's the deal, IRL I dislike most people I meet. I don’t know why it’s probably because I’m always disappointed at the intellectual prowess of humanity (which you are all apart of) that said I’m beginning to like you all (freeps too).

The troll poll is something I’ve considered for a while but was not at a server that had a decent amount of maturity on either side (you can laugh). At its core the Troll Poll is meant to be light hearted and in the spirit of good competitive banter between freeps and creeps. Forum PvP often builds genuine dislike and animosity which can then be used to fuel spectacular episodes of PvP in the moors. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good zerg and escape but good PvP fueled by a desire to kill the pixel (a representation of the owner) is still where it’s at.

Id like to see the troll poll build into a running interaction between the sides, this will hopefully keep freeps out of my next gratz thread and provide a long term venue with which to spew bile. I should also say that this is in lue of a “good 1v1” or “what are you listening” to thread. We are on a small server, I get it but I dislike most of you just the same and would like to have a place to articulate that dislike regularly, wouldn’t you?

Let’s get to last night 12/03/2012, troll poll topic: How many RK's does it take to change a light bulb?

How many RK's were out last night healing? I counted 4 not including the fools tagging. I understand the first few weeks after RoR were tough, those GV camps weren’t pretty but we are all in at this point was it absolutely necessary for that many heals? You ran out of power eventually and in the end charged TR for what looked like a drop pull and the only thing that dropped were your pants because you pulled NPC's.

So Troll Poll lesson one, when your running an RK HOT parade don’t run to the NPC heals pull aggro and you'll wipe.

Coming soon to the troll poll: potty talk and how body fluids can save the moors.

Ack! The words! The WORDS!
    How many words does it _take_ to kill a brand new forum thread!?!
    I never thought it could be done on the FIRST POST, but this has changed my mind.....

Is this some genetic abberation from poisoning the Hoardale that gives a creep pseudo-intelligence and makes them spout gibberish?

I only know of one RK that was formally healing....although his heals were quite epic. Maybe the rest pitched in and stayed to heal too, instead of running away at the first sign of danger, unlike MR MILLION STARS DEER HEAD.

You make me disgusted and sorry I wasn't in your gratz thread....

Prolly about the same number of War Leaders/Defilers it take to heal a Creep Raid.
    And as Emyr stated. We had 1 Dedicated RK healer. We had 3 healers total 2 being Minnies.

Edit: And if you're referring to the TR wipe where we bumrushed TR yesterday, That was a courtesy wipe so stop give yourselves so much credit.
    Last edited by Lanelthan; Dec 04 2012 at 05:46 PM.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

OK *cracks fingers* Trolololmode engaged. Hello freeps, Quagmirre here your most hated BA/person on this server. Whatever lol.
    Here is another POV rather than that only offered by the zergball raidbaby freeps. *AHEM* I hate freeps it's true, I hate them oh yes I do. Do you know why I hate freeps? No? Well heres why: for the most part you all prefer to GV hug or hug keeps and NPCS until you outnumber the creeps 10 to 1 and even when that comes to fruition you still hide and run after you get wiped once and realize you cant kill the creeps/craid just because you aren't experienced enough. I was a noob once too but look now, I actually know how to play. Lesson to learn is practice makes perfect and you won't get anywhere by giving up the first time you fail to succeed. I understand that freepside is lacking in leadership but come on for goodness sake! Follow the target assist, learn from others, and step up and lead your fellow frooblings to whatever fate awaits whether it be good or bad. Now in regards to last nights zerg vs.... uhh yea, creeps didn't have much. Pretty much every RK you guys had was healing plain and simple, if its true that epic was the only RK healer then how come everytime anyone in that raid got focused they got bubbled and then received at least 2 to 3 rows of RK heals? On top of it everytime the creeps so much as layed a finger on your precious healing zerg, you would just run all the way back to the rez and come back when you were sure it was safe. I think I've made my point.
    *Trolololmode disengaged.
    Last edited by iiSLAYU; Dec 04 2012 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iiSLAYU View Post
    OK *cracks fingers* Trolololmode engaged. Hello freeps, Quagmirre here your most hated BA/person on this server. Whatever lol.
    Here is another POV rather than that only offered by the zergball raidbaby freeps. *AHEM* I hate freeps it's true, I hate them oh yes I do. Do you know why I hate freeps? No? Well heres why: for the most part you all prefer to GV hug or hug keeps and NPCS until you outnumber the creeps 10 to 1 and even when that comes to fruition you still hide and run after you get wiped once and realize you cant kill the creeps/craid just because you aren't experienced enough. I was a noob once too but look now, I actually know how to play. Lesson to learn is practice makes perfect and you won't get anywhere by giving up the first time you fail to succeed. I understand that freepside is lacking in leadership but come on for goodness sake! Follow the target assist, learn from others, and step up and lead your fellow frooblings to whatever fate awaits whether it be good or bad. Now in regards to last nights zerg vs.... uhh yea, creeps didn't have much. Pretty much every RK you guys had was healing plain and simple, if its true that epic was the only RK healer then how come everytime anyone in that raid got focused they got bubbled and then received at least 2 to 3 rows of RK heals? On top of it everytime the creeps so much as layed a finger on your precious healing zerg, you would just run all the way back to the rez and come back when you were sure it was safe. I think I've made my point.
    I see the kettle is still calling the pot black...
    work in progress...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000004848d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

A fine example of the double standards that exist in this virtual world of ours, which makes me despise both of the sides most of the time.

Receiving is bad but dealing is just!

Rarely, if ever (i strongly doubt) do people look at their actions and think what they've done and what has been done to them...
    Individuals that complain about zergs and overhearing often enough themselves 7v2 with 2+ healing classes.

I honestly don't get how this thread was supposed to function, the idea is worthy of note, but I still doubt the idea of this server being mature enough is rightly backed up, then again maturity often enough is in no way superior to immaturity.

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by therealwhizzy View Post
    I see the kettle is still calling the pot black...
    Holy hell it's Whizzy!

TY thread of no particular use (so far)!

Crickhollow l Thorfinn || r14 champ, r12 burglar- Crickhollow || r11//r9 warg Crick//Elendilmir || + other stuff

12 apple lane

Yes, it does seem that whizzy has posted on the forums thor.. but considering you are to busy spaming all ur hips to get to bloin so he can heal you im suprised to were able to get time to post on forums.

Actually the only reason we have all of those healers in fraids is to keep me alive for more than 8 seconds.
    Megabob

Quote Originally Posted by Lanelthan View Post
    Prolly about the same number of War Leaders/Defilers it take to heal a Creep Raid.
    And as Emyr stated. We had 1 Dedicated RK healer. We had 3 healers total 2 being Minnies.

Edit: And if you're referring to the TR wipe where we bumrushed TR yesterday, That was a courtesy wipe so stop give yourselves so much credit.
    A courtesy wipe? Id be shocked if the intellectual engine that drives the freep machine on this server could muster it to be honest. Basically its kill the greenies and tag everything else you can hope for the best (amirite?).

Word is (not that there are spies mind you) that there's been some butt hurt freepside lately. From what I gather from the banter it appears some have a particular style of play which they believe should be adhered. When it isnt, well the call goes out dosent it? 14 creeps at TR hugging NPC's bring heals!!!! Sound familiar?

Semantics dont work "one dedicated RK healer" but multiple RK's were healing, stop giving yourself so much credit you arent that bright. I mean, if thats what you need to get your gear I understand. Its hard out there these days, everyones hustling for the kill. Just remember, youre being watched.

troll mode engaged:

troll mode disengaged.
    [center][color=red][size=3][color=gold]~[/color]Ittybitty, Reaver[color=gold]~[/color][/size]
    [size=1]Sexylegs, Rank [color=cyan]8[/color] Spider[/size]
    [size=1]Vic, Rank [color=cyan]7[/color] Defiler[/size][/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Oldin View Post
    Actually the only reason we have all of those healers in fraids is to keep me alive for more than 8 seconds.
    The CJing &&&&&&&, youre on the naughty list. Cjing a defenseless Warg after you and 4 of your friend zerg, you got mad skills son, MADDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Im thinking that a good future topic for the Troll Poll might be for every rk healing why not bring defilers with flies? They arent going to save you with out power Oldin.

And to think there arent really any warg packs yet on this server. I hear on some servers friends of friends roll wargs simply to pack and hunt freeps one night a week. That might be a better route, thoughts?

You have a warg on crick oldin?

nah &&&& that, I want my aggression misplaced like it should be.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000f6dce/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Does no one courtesy wipe anymore? Have I been gone that long? If you honestly think we charged in there for any other reason than to give you guys some comms and infamy after we farmed you for an hour then you are just silly...

Honestly it was an attempt to be good sports...kinda odd we are getting called noobs for being nice and giving you something for dying so much. After all, can't we all agree that fighting is best when we are all getting comms/infamy/renown?

Thank you for pointing out that our RKs were in fact doing their job though...

Cas

P.S. + rep for open field combat I'll give you guys that...also + rep to Toxica who didn't die once even though his raid wiped repeatedly...way to keep rating alive...
    Last edited by Coyote503; Dec 05 2012 at 02:37 AM.
    Viva Lotro!

A courtesy wipe? Id be shocked if the intellectual engine that drives the freep machine on this server could muster it to be honest. Basically its kill the greenies and tag everything else you can hope for the best (amirite?).

Word is (not that there are spies mind you) that there's been some butt hurt freepside lately. From what I gather from the banter it appears some have a particular style of play which they believe should be adhered. When it isnt, well the call goes out dosent it? 14 creeps at TR hugging NPC's bring heals!!!! Sound familiar?

Semantics dont work "one dedicated RK healer" but multiple RK's were healing, stop giving yourself so much credit you arent that bright. I mean, if thats what you need to get your gear I understand. Its hard out there these days, everyones hustling for the kill. Just remember, youre being watched.
    Go ahead and act like the players Creepside have some Moral Compass that keeps them from hugging keeps and camping 4-5 Freeps at GV all day. Look I know I'm new out there....But when I see 14-15 Creeps running around together I don't know or care wether you're one big group or 8 groups of 2. At the end of the day it matters not. My goal and objective is to kill you and all of your com-padres. Remind me of the agreement I signed to play by your rules and build my raid by your rules? Don't think I did. Last time I checked you put together the group thats going to get stuff done. Maybe I haven't been here quite long enough as I pretty much started PvMP last week but I feel that the hypocrisy is ridiculous..Do you guys not realize that YOU DO THE EXACT SAME THING!?
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Cant we all just get along.. *sad face*
    [URL=http://s1201.photobucket.com/user/GoDFa7h3r/media/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/GoDFa7h3r/rsz_screenshot000201_zps322d3f9a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Burzan aka Trompok(BW) - R14 Reaver
    Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!

I can't really complain about the decent action we've had whether it be raid v raid or with small groups lately.
    Just need to teach the greenies to follow ta.
    ;p
    [center][color=red]
    dwarrowdelf
    ohsnap, bigsnaps, hypnotiq r12 warg[/color][/center]

Freeps let me translate this to english for you!

Hi my name is quag i was owned in rvr and it made me very angry so much so I grew a hatred for freeps.. To combat this I would wait for freeps to log so I could lead my way to victory flipping an empty map... On the occassion when I felt like not quitting I would sit in OC for 30 plus minutes to try and stack my team with WL's and Delfiers and then sit in our map point across the little river from lugz rez for a open field fight. Now I have to admit I may have gone overboard with my rage cause I would create level one alts and come freepside to rage on whizzy in private messages, for this I am sorry whizzy I know you were pretty awesome, my bad.

Hey quag if I still played I would still save you for last =) VIVA LA RK's hi thor does lofarr still play?
    Last edited by therealwhizzy; Dec 05 2012 at 09:09 AM.
    work in progress...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000004848d/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote503 View Post
    Does no one courtesy wipe anymore? Have I been gone that long? If you honestly think we charged in there for any other reason than to give you guys some comms and infamy after we farmed you for an hour then you are just silly...

Honestly it was an attempt to be good sports...kinda odd we are getting called noobs for being nice and giving you something for dying so much. After all, can't we all agree that fighting is best when we are all getting comms/infamy/renown?

Thank you for pointing out that our RKs were in fact doing their job though...

Cas

P.S. + rep for open field combat I'll give you guys that...also + rep to Toxica who didn't die once even though his raid wiped repeatedly...way to keep rating alive...
    I died because I wanted too, trust me if I dont want to die in the moors I dont just ask around. Im not a primary freep, dying dosent bother me all that much, I specifically use escapes to annoy opponents. I wasnt out that long but I charged into the back every time I dont get a lot of heals and bubbles unlike the freep care bear raid you had rolling.

So your saying you were being good sports? Youre serious? Those R2 greeines you wiped over and over before we merged raids are probably really thankful, along with awed at your PvP prowess. LOL, without your RK heals, 2-1 advantage or assurance that the creeps your engaging dont have high aud your useless. I mean who the hell leads you people on freepside? Ive seen some pretty good raid leaders in my travels is yours wearing a big red nose and floppy shoes?

"OK guys lets be good sports and drop pull TR, yuk, yuk" It was probably more like "lets take TR so we can grab the rez, we are running out of power this isnt easy anymore they combined raids". Who do you think youre fooling? Thank you for your implied acknowledgement that you infact had several healing RK's and minis (what was it before one dedicated, did you misspeak? lol). At least we can have a moment of honesty right? Its okay if you need easy kills I take em when I can get them but at least own it. Everyone ez modes, zergs are fun but its the ones who cant admit to it that are the most humorous.

Not every creep on Crick is a R2 reaver who hasnt played freepside, we arent stupid just like most of you (most) werent stupid when you were being camped at GV right after RoR. We know the deal but have no fear there will always be low ranks for your heal stacked raid to farm, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 1nTruDeR View Post
    Cant we all just get along.. *sad face*
    This build commradrie and inspires some to greatness. Imagine the positive outcomes if forum PvP translates into more people logging into the moors to fight. Personally more RvR action is most welcome, its slow here some nights and I really cant see myself engaging freeps personally via chat and I have one lvl 10 toon freepside so we get this.

We all have our talents (and free time) so promotion of PvP, by any means, IMHO is a good thing.

Untill I get bored again and go play GW2.

Freeps get wiped by greenies YOU KNOW ITS RAID TIME with more heals then dps in your raid LOL WUT?????? JUST HEAL ME dps is for noobs who cant play! HAHHAAHAHA. Oh lame ranked craid...GET MORE HEALS ANSWER TO EVERYTHING LOLZ
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214010000059ebb/signature.png]Iamthenerfbat[/charsig]
    [/CENTER]

Lmao seriously? Um didn't the creeps get a 10k morale boost? I wouldn't doubt nor blame them if they had 4 healers.. Honestly does it really matter if they did or not? You guys play, kill each other, some of you have fun, and alot of you QQ on the forums. It seems the moors will always be the same so quit complaining about how many healers the freeps or creeps had. Just have fun and if you can't do that then whats the point of playing a game?? Key word game, its not life or death. Last time I checked burgs always got thrown into a group without heals??? Don't kid yourself with this childish amusement. Whoever started this thread, I see how mature you are.

I think this has gone beyond the borders of actual trolling. Chill down guys lol, you re takin this way to seriously Btw I dont see a one good reason for making this thread except raising tensions on both sides, so I hope it gets locked soon enough.
    *Shapheelz, r10 defiler (Crickhollow)
    *Shapslay, r5 reaver (Crickhollow)
    *Riabo, r9 warden (Crickhollow)
    *Runvat, runekeeper (Crickhollow)

Quote Originally Posted by Silianu View Post
    I think this has gone beyond the borders of actual trolling. Chill down guys lol, you re takin this way to seriously Btw I dont see a one good reason for making this thread except raising tensions on both sides, so I hope it gets locked soon enough.
    Lotro PvP is very serious business. There are many good reasons to have a post like this, interacting outside of the game within the context of two sides has great value. Tension is a self created condition based on the valuation one places on others actions and the choice to react emotionally. That, is a highly subjective based on the individual and in no way shape or form could I have anticipated the reaction of others when making the initial post.

one would hope that those who would react negatively emotionally would be able to resist the urge to read or post. Of course getting the post locked would be ridiculous and a very clear indication (In my view) of how pathetic the PvP community in LOTRO is as a whole. Wouldnt surprise me though, my instinct tells me its already been reported and moderators are aware it exsists. alternative approaches to current conditions are oft met with a heavy hand, it wasnt that long ago that Copernicus was nearly burnt at the stake for the silly notion that the earth revolved around the sun.

Kill it, kill it now its not what I want to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast