We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Tattered Dress (lootbox reward)

Hi everyone,

I found this lovely dress in a Level 60 lootbox the other day, and thought I'd share some pictures as I haven't seen any around yet

Undyed:

Dyed Sea Blue, Red, and Sienna:

Iolanthea and Theodoret live at 1 Fountain Street, Havenhold, Breeland, Snowbourn.
    Diodore, Goldfinch and Milburra live at 3 Wending Way, Alebrook, The Shire.
    "You fall and cleave your skull. You have mastered 39% of this adventure".....oh

Very pretty!

I saw this on Landroval AH for 50g. Sigh. I'd love one for my wardrobe.

50g!!! I've never had much more than a fifth of that. Still, it is nice to have kept it, as It is so pretty and I haven't seen anyone else with one yet
    Iolanthea and Theodoret live at 1 Fountain Street, Havenhold, Breeland, Snowbourn.
    "You fall and cleave your skull. You have mastered 39% of this adventure".....oh

Wow, very pretty! Good to know there are still some nice, exclusive items like that out there to be had.
    [COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Red]Ayrolen[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrange]Anikosi[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Anfribur[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Ametrine[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Amari[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ayaneth[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Red]Asparagus[/COLOR]-[COLOR=SandyBrown]Anayalos[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Yellow]Alyradal[/COLOR]-[COLOR=Lime]Aloe[/COLOR]-[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Asiago[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]-[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Altanoin[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=Silver][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
    7 Haven Way, Tund Loriel, Falathlorn Homesteads
    [COLOR=White]Elendilmir[/COLOR] Arda Shrugged -[COLOR=White]Crickhollow[/COLOR] The Colonists[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=1]
    [/SIZE]

I love this dress - I found it in a L30ish lootbox on my hobbit, somewhere in Evendim. Looks beautiful dyed in various colors... Haven't tried Sea Blue though but it really looks nice!
    Watchers of Elendil ~ Landroval ~ Crickhollow ~ Tarciryan Knights
    ~~~~ Imladris in the Forgotten West ~~~~

I love this dress. I bought it today at the AG. I had to have it. Dyed crimson right now but I really like the sienna in that picture.

I finally bought this on the AH on Landroval. If anyone would like to put it in their wardrobe, feel free to contact me.

I thought the tattered dress was the reward for helping the poor in that Yule quest. What's that dress called, then?

This one looks kinda like the innkeeper's dress (sorta; both have those laces on the bodice).

I've no idea about the Yule fest dress Max, but this one is definitely called "Tattered Dress".

Max, are you thinking about the shabby dress?

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item:Shabby_Dress

Quote Originally Posted by Deirdre76 View Post
    Max, are you thinking about the shabby dress?

http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item:Shabby_Dress
    Yeah, that's it. Thanks.

50g. @_@ On my server, I've seen it offered for as low as 1g on AH; I normally see a price range of 4-6g. (Bought it for 50s. XD)

I had a tell asking what the name of the dress my main was wearing, saying it was really pretty. I offered to send it for recording. She was really happy about it.

Hmm, might try the sea blue dye on it, depends on whether I can match my steed's appearance, lol.

Just got this

From a level 40 loot box. Probably dye it white and put it on my loremaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Desdicado67 View Post
    From a level 40 loot box. Probably dye it white and put it on my loremaster.
    Good stuff! It really does sell rather well on RP servers still but there too I've been given one once (Laurelin). They certainly are popular. I think I have it in Burgundy and some shade of green =)