We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question hi why do i have 500 tb

its good but why do i have 500 tb when I'm new with no deeds done

Quote Originally Posted by spartan222 View Post
    its good but why do i have 500 tb when I'm new with no deeds done
    If you paid for your subs, you get 500tp per month. That's probably why

no I'm a f2p

Didn't Steam have some kind of promo where you got 500tp for new accounts, close to when they started carrying LOTRO?

yeah

yeah this is cool but i don't want to get banned or anything and no a did not go with steam

If it first showed up within the last couple months or so, you should find an entry in your history showing what it was for. From the Store interface, select the "My Account" link in the upper right, then there's a link in the middle of that page for your account history (or maybe it's called purchase history, something of the sort anyway). Some of the item descriptions there are a bit vague, but it would be something to go on. (The history only goes back something like 60 or 90 days, though, so if it's been there a long time before you noticed and brought it up, you might not find it.)

i had this for a long time not in using it so its not in the history i checked

Quote Originally Posted by spartan222 View Post
    no I'm a f2p
    On the character selection screen, does it say "Free to Play" or "Premium"? If you (or someone else) purchased TPs, that might do it.

And are you SURE you didn't complete any deeds? It's hard to conceive that you could play for more than a few days and NOT complete some deeds.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

i did a few deeds but not 500 tb worth

What does it say on your character screen after you log in? The text is at the top of your list of characters.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Deed TP also extends to reputation, helping out in a certain area (15 quests in Lonelands gives 10 tp, another 10 tp after you did 30 and another 15 tp after you finished 45 quests.

You get TP finishing class deeds (using skills), you get 100 TP or so from the gift box.

This is all on top of the slayer deeds 5-10 TP per deed.

EDIT Oh I see, no deeds done at all? Mines of Moria box set shipped with 1 month vip (500 tp), that could be it.
    Last edited by Macroscian; Dec 07 2012 at 12:15 AM.

Zealand. The New one, not the Old one. (aka Middle-earth)
    Did you purchase a box set that included 30 days of VIP membership when you first started playing, even though you're Free-to-Play now?