We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

[Solved]

I'm finding one of the Minstrel advancement quests impossible to complete due to a possible bug. At level 30 I recieved the instance quest "A Minstrel's Hope", which is begun by talking to the NPC "Leigh Putnam" in Trestlebridge. I can enter the instance and begin the quest, but after achieving the goal of the quest, I am told to talk to Leigh Putnam again to finish it, while inside the instance. The quest log says she should appear in the area, and other NPCs direct statements at her, but she either hasn't appeared, or is hidden somewhere I can't see. I've searched the entire area, exited and re-entered the instance, and even canceled and re-started the quest, but still can't find her.

Hoping someone can point me towards a solution or just something I've overlooked.
    Last edited by Ariroth; Nov 30 2012 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariroth View Post
    I'm finding one of the Minstrel advancement quests impossible to complete due to a possible bug. At level 30 I recieved the instance quest "A Minstrel's Hope", which is begun by talking to the NPC "Leigh Putnam" in Trestlebridge. I can enter the instance and begin the quest, but after achieving the goal of the quest, I am told to talk to Leigh Putnam again to finish it, while inside the instance. The quest log says she should appear in the area, and other NPCs direct statements at her, but she either hasn't appeared, or is hidden somewhere I can't see. I've searched the entire area, exited and re-entered the instance, and even canceled and re-started the quest, but still can't find her.

Hoping someone can point me towards a solution or just something I've overlooked.
    IIRC you talk to her in Trestlebridge at the end of the instance.

Red

I tried leaving the instance and talking to her, but the only option was to re-enter the instance. Restarting the game itself seemed to solve the issue.