We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

WTS Rank 10 Kinship with Kin Hall!

Hello folks. I'm about to transfer my toon to another server and I have a Rank 10 Kin available. I've been hanging on to the kin for quite some time now even though it died a couple of years ago. There are a dozen or so inactive characters in it that have kept the kin from dissolving but these can be removed anytime. The kin will come complete with a furnished Kin hall (all 3 chests unlocked) in the center of one of the Hobbit neighborhoods. All the decor will stay, aside from a few items that may be bound to accounts. It's a mixed kin... myself and the co-founders had the idea that all races formed it so it should have a name that suited that idea.

We called the Kinship: The Guardians of Kibil Eleni

Kibil = Silver in dwarvish
    Eleni = Star in Elvish

So in the common tongue: The Guardians of the Silver Star.

I'll ask 40g for the deal but will take serious offers into consideration. Please respond here or send a /tell or mail in game to Haldoc or Bofbir.

Thanks for looking. Take care!
    "Everyday should be a good day to die." -DJM

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000000c39/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Willing

I am willing to take the chances but my characters are broke. If you are willing to give it to me for free i would love it. i was gonna make one of my characters re-join a kin i had left, but now that I see this, I could do either. If you give it to me for free, I'd strongly appreciate it and would take BEST care in it. But if not, then I would go to his old kinship, Knights of the Round. So if you want me to Take the lead, send a tell to one of my characters, Sicron or Aideani.