We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Lost in the twilight zone

Somehow my character is becoming stuck in a really shallow crevice in the floor in the Ciruth-Nur bringand cave. As soon as I move up the stairs to fight the Tarkrip leader, I fall and slide down into the crevice, and the game won't let me move out of it no matter how much I try.

But it got even worse from there. The first time this happened, I transported back to my milestone. It happened a second time, and waiting for cooldown so I could transport again, I jumped around near the edges of this area, and I became trapped even further, eventually to the point that I could see only black around me. By that time, the game would allow me to move around freely, so I began to move towards where the cave exit was, with the hope I would be allowed to leave. Before I was able to get far, however, I was transported to Archet -- except a version of the Archet map which is empty of all buildings and people, and which won't let me move anywhere because of red force-fields that come up.

At any rate, I'm still waiting to be able to transport again, and hoping the next time I go into the cave I won't experience the same bug.

Right-click on your portrait and see if you have a command for Leave Instance. You *might* be stuck in a copy of the world; this happened to me once in Beta.

And if get stuck there again, type /bug and write it up, so they can fix it!
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Quote Originally Posted by Shukar View Post
    Right-click on your portrait and see if you have a command for Leave Instance. You *might* be stuck in a copy of the world; this happened to me once in Beta.

And if get stuck there again, type /bug and write it up, so they can fix it!
    I was able to get through without sliding down the stairs, but perhaps I was just a bit more careful. Maybe I'll go in again sometime and purposely fall down the side of the stairs to see if the same bug comes up again.