We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 232
  1. #176
    Delicious QQ, nelgor get your popcorn .gif, I'm too lazy to find it
    Chocla 95 Minstrel (Fail Ezmoder) ~ Kraurshak R7 Warg (GTA 1v1 Ganker) ~ Qqmoarpls 41 Hunter
    "if i wanted i could go and actually become a lawyer " -belv

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    134
    only doing freeples, some were very close but only doing one each

    -cappy: Tudhuiros: well rounded cappy, annoying to take down
    -Warden: trull: i seem to always be in range of his pointy sticks
    -Burglar: Ohpra: so much pain...
    -hunter: welthrop: hurtful in a group or solo
    -RK: Xellor: please stop hurting me i, shouldn't be getting hit for 7k
    -Champ: damallon: to sturdy to have that much deeps
    -LoreMaster: Kraumer: deeps, debuffs and cc out the peanutbutterflavoredwaffles
    -Mini: iriella-1: eventually you will die to less than 5 creeps...
    -Guardian: Thongalhir: you put up a fight when most don't
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    86

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by spiritintelligencia View Post
    I have been away for a couple of months but I did have a chance to read some of this and it is time I address some of the &&&& about Guardians:

    First of all, Bromton you are a complete tosser. Jas, I thought you knew better but you seem like a tosser too. And everyone else who jumps on the "Guardians fail" "Guardians - lolz" bandwagon... you are tossers too.

    First of all, Bromton the 13 year old who cuts and pastes his messages from those who make absolutely no sense when they write... run-on sentence after run-on sentence with big words like "fail" thrown in over and over... please try to have an actual contribution to a conversation - maybe an original idea or observation.

    ....

    Okay, I said my peace. If you want to piss on Guardians, please try to have something useful to say.
    I would imagine this thread has something to do with classes of players in the moors? I'm not sure why calling out specific individuals for more than their play style is somehow "useful" in this discussion either. While there are many kiddos that play this game and some are especially annoying, I don't see this particular exchange as somehow more mature. The people-who-don't-think-exactly-like-me-and-therefore-suck mentality reminds me of the age range of the kid you're calling out.

    I guess this is "representative" of our server though, so I guess that's somehow......good? Or something.
    [color=skyblue2]Stocky 95 RK[/color] - [color=violet]Lalwrence 85[/color] -[color=PaleGoldenRod] Dov 95 LM[/color] - [color=MediumVioletRed]Lallie 85 Mini[/color] - [color=springgreen]Meghan 85 Hunter[/color] - [color=tomato]Lalraen 85 Champ[/color]

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    the netherlands (Tilburg )
    Posts
    12
    [QUOTE=Bromterd;6841496]ok, I don't know why u jumped directly towards me. but if u want to start sh*t then Im all for it. ok first of all, im a tosser because I say that guardians are fail? ahahah. dude tons of other ppl say that all the time

    so it's not your opinion but you say that couse tons of people do!

    and calling me 13 doesn't make u any better or more skilled than me. its actually funny cuz ppl throw that at me all the time. they think they are so cool cuz they think trying to 1-up me by calling me 13 makes them look better. ahahha, it doesn't. it makes u look shady AF. and the game is rated T for Teens. SO KEEP HATING HATERS. like who do u think u are? talking down to me cuz im younger? pathetic.

    i think he means your IQ is 13

    and don't try to make urself look big cuz ur standing for guards saying "oh, hey guys, look at me. I play a class that is underestimated so imma be the one who tries to stand up and be a leader". like honestly dude. play a cappy and go solo in the moors. tell me what u think then bud. I wish I played a guard cuz they are WAY better than fail cappies. haven't u ever noticed why no cappies ever come out here and stay out? cuz if u don't play thru and keep progressing trying to get better....u get farmed. so go play the class and don't make ignorant comments saying that guards are soo hard and that ur so good cuz u have played for 4 years.

    so we have too give qou credit couse you play a cappy ,... why not give thren and other guards credit for playing a guard¿¿¿


    for the rest justin bieber gro up and no QQ
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216000000110423/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    a beer a smoke and lotro...that's life!

  5. #180
    Honestly,i cant understand the logic of these threads in the first place,but provided that the OP here created this particular thread i have to say that most people confuse the term called skill and class capabilities.And for my view most peeps i see here are the biggest zergers i ve ever seen in this game but i still cant understand the logic that implies this:I can kill this freep/creep so i am the best...lols its just a game theres no best and worse.In my opinion theres only knowledge of my class and my capabilites as this class.Some freeps and creeps i see on this server brag about their class cuz its one of Turbine's beloved classes.They claim to be Pros and vets just because they roll faceroll classes....i am not trying to stick it to anyone dont get me wrong,i just wanted to point out that all freeps and creeps here should have a fun and a great time when they log in,not log in to prove anything to others and themselves....sorry for the length of this post:P

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    452
    [QUOTE=Bromterd;6841496]
    Quote Originally Posted by stonian013 View Post
    so it's not your opinion but you say that couse tons of people do!
    Learn to quote Katrindal.

    Quote Originally Posted by stonian013 View Post
    i think he means your IQ is 13
    Are you sure yours isn't?

    Quote Originally Posted by stonian013 View Post
    so we have too give qou credit couse you play a cappy ,... why not give thren and other guards credit for playing a guard¿¿¿

    for the rest justin bieber gro up and no QQ
    Katrindal people HAVE given Thren credit in the past because of how notably well he plays the Guardian. We, well I, give Justin credit because I think he's a great Captain. I don't give credit to any other Guards besides Thren because I don't think any of Guards deserve it (Only my opinion). And btw Kat nobody calls him Justin but me, so no QQ for you. Also I would like to point out how you said "gro up" (incorrect spelling first of all). You are saying exactly what Justin is said you would. You are telling him to grow up which he specifically said people would use against him purely because of his age. Also, you should get better at the Guardian (In the moors at least, haven't run PvE with you) yourself before trying to defend the class.
    [Jonp - Rank 11 Hunter] [Garaluk - Rank 9 Reaver]

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26
    Lolol Jon, u always make my day ;D

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    somewhere between this world and the next...
    Posts
    1,062
    First of all I am going to admit that I need to apologise to Brom (Justin) for making it personal. It is true that I don't know you and can only assume any knowledge of you from your comments. I do stand by my statements though that you need to put a little more thought, as do many people in this thread, into what makes a great player in the moors.

    Bromton, your comments about Guardians and Cappies being acknowledged as fail moors classes is correct. So why do you not recognize the efforts of the Guardians who do play? You certainly have no problem with stating that you are the best cappy. Why are you worth recognition for your efforts on a fail class and yet no Guardian is? A classier move would be to shout out to... well... anyone at all. I am not having a go at you again, however. I am making a fair point, I think.

    One Guardian, Katrindal could be recognized for his efforts out there. There was not one day when he was not organizing raids, inviting people to his raid, not excluding moors newbies, grabbing buffs from Delving bosses... and on and on. In fact, many of you owe alot of renown to Katrindal's efforts in the moors, so where is his recognition?

    The fact is, people need to be thinking a little more deeply about what it means to be a "great" player. Everyone keeps pointing out how fail this thread is but obviously it can be a nice bonus to have people give you props for your gameplay. This thread is not useless and if it is going to exist then it can certainly be improved upon.

    I did not ask to be recognized (though it is nice), as some of you assumed. I was asking for a little more intelligence to be used other than "Guards fail so none deserve their name in this cool list." If I honestly weighed myself against Katrindal, I would give him higher grades than myself. The things I mentioned earlier weigh more heavily than my abilities in 1v1's etc. with a Guardian.

    If you don't remember a representative of a certain class, then say so. I am certainly guilty of this. I really get kind of tunnel-vision out there and don't really pay attention to many of the names. But I will make an effort.

    Recent creeps I have noticed:

    wl - Garth, Jakesully, Snaggle, Crygen, Shap

    warg - Aizack - great 1v1's and a classy person. Lustmord, Gamble

    weaver - Sae, Veenom, Narlob

    ba - Kauler, Donvladjr, Blackbroadhead

    Reaver - Trilogi, ICU, Wulf, Coldfellz, Jas

    Defiler - Affene, Orcbooty, Xik

    For 5 overall best current players of all time who have contributed to the lore and history of pvp on this server and who are still playing:

    Shap, Crygen, Gallenhael, Xellor, Aktis (there are many more who are close but these 5 stand out in my mind.
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritintelligencia View Post
    I do stand by my statements though that you need to put a little more thought, as do many people in this thread, into what makes a great player in the moors.

    Bromton, your comments about Guardians and Cappies being acknowledged as fail moors classes is correct. So why do you not recognize the efforts of the Guardians who do play? You certainly have no problem with stating that you are the best cappy. Why are you worth recognition for your efforts on a fail class and yet no Guardian is? A classier move would be to shout out to... well... anyone at all.
    Meh I guess.

    Ok ok ok.

    Best guard out atm: thongalhir
    He is ok, I guess :3

    And best cappy: none (if I can't name myself) ;o

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    somewhere between this world and the next...
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalraen View Post
    I would imagine this thread has something to do with classes of players in the moors? I'm not sure why calling out specific individuals for more than their play style is somehow "useful" in this discussion either. While there are many kiddos that play this game and some are especially annoying, I don't see this particular exchange as somehow more mature. The people-who-don't-think-exactly-like-me-and-therefore-suck mentality reminds me of the age range of the kid you're calling out.

    I guess this is "representative" of our server though, so I guess that's somehow......good? Or something.
    Stocky, I would like to point out a common mis-interpretation of the word "representative." I do not represent this server, and neither am I a paragon of virtue who has been voted to be "above" other players in my qualities. The "representatives" on the Council were chosen as a cross-section of players - good, bad, and ugly.... We have farmers on the Council, which is already known to many. We were chosen as a smaller version of the whole of the players because communication in this way can be made a little easier.

    The spirit of your point was well taken, however. I have apologised for letting my frustration spill into the personal and I hope to put that in the past. Still not a paragon by any means though.
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritintelligencia View Post
    Bromton, your comments about Guardians and Cappies being acknowledged as fail moors classes is correct.
    this statement irks me the wrong way, i have fought cappies and guards who have totally and completely obliterated me into paste, they are in no way in a bad place they are just much harder to be good at.

    to realize your classes full potential you must look at it from a different point of view.
    crygin-R11 Warleader, dwarrowdelf

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    somewhere between this world and the next...
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by msr View Post
    this statement irks me the wrong way, i have fought cappies and guards who have totally and completely obliterated me into paste, they are in no way in a bad place they are just much harder to be good at.

    to realize your classes full potential you must look at it from a different point of view.
    If there is a guard in the current state of things that has obliterated you into paste then I am nowhere near as good and have a lot more to learn. I watched you fight Thong the other day and you were toying with him - you had heals on standby and didn't use them and you still ended the fight at 3/4 health. As I have already said, there is a major update to classes coming with Helm's Deep and we will all be re-learning again then. And since the devs have already stated numerous times that they will not attempt to balance creeps until they see those changes in action...
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

  13. #188

    In Reply to Threndinir and Saenanthra

    Quote Originally Posted by Saenanthra View Post
    Honestly,i cant understand the logic of these threads in the first place,but provided that the OP here created this particular thread i have to say that most people confuse the term called skill and class capabilities.And for my view most peeps i see here are the biggest zergers i ve ever seen in this game but i still cant understand the logic that implies this:I can kill this freep/creep so i am the best...lols its just a game theres no best and worse.In my opinion theres only knowledge of my class and my capabilites as this class.Some freeps and creeps i see on this server brag about their class cuz its one of Turbine's beloved classes.They claim to be Pros and vets just because they roll faceroll classes....i am not trying to stick it to anyone dont get me wrong,i just wanted to point out that all freeps and creeps here should have a fun and a great time when they log in,not log in to prove anything to others and themselves....sorry for the length of this post:P





    I agree that most people will confuse skill with the class capabilities. Some classes are obviously stronger than others, so judging them based on who is the strongest is silly. That is why I try to avoid that like I stated previously I look for what an individual player can do with their class in order to leave a mark and earn a mention.
    Even if a class is OP or weak you can definitely still tell a good player from a bad one, so I don't think this types or threads are useless.






    For example, I know that many of us give Thal a hard time for farming and everything in between, and he also plays a Warden, a class many deem OP. I even dedicate songs to him. Regardless, I'm not blinded enough to not recognize that he does indeed have skill as a warden if you compare him to some of the others. Even before he hit his fake R15. But like I said, skill at least on Warden, because he was a terrible R11 Warg.







    Also Saenanthra, I like what you said about knowledge. Class Knowledge is obviously a key factor, and not just of the class you play but also of the classes you will fight against. This "key factor" however is something I fear has been lost. Why? because it's not needed when you can just zerg everything and faceroll your way to victory.





    Threndinir, I'm glad you are standing up for guardians when no one else would, but there are other "weak" classes out there, and people always still seem to find someone worth mentioning, this is just not the case for Guardians.
    I really do hope that us "tossers" are proven wrong in the future. I know I wouldn't like it if no Warg at all was ever recognized for their efforts, but we must keep in mind giving an effort and actually accomplishing something differ.






    When it comes to Katrindal's actions out in the Moors towards the Freepling's beneficial, I'd say you are confusing over all leadership with skill. Not saying he is a bad Guardian, but maybe just a better leader for doing things like that? Which I do agree, deserves recognition, but maybe there should be a separate thread for that, I can think of many leaders who deserve a mention. And the thing about leadership, it's something Turbine cannot mess up in their "next update".






    Also, Katrindal's efforts to quote gave me diarrhea. :O






    To be honest the only Guard that has ever caught my attention in the past has been Reznovori or whatever his name is, I never learned it because when I saw him out I called him Ravioli. Anyways, he might have not been the best guardian ever, but he played with heart. Suicidal... but with heart. Something many lack now days. This Reznovuri reminds me of how Jonp and even Welthrop started out, and look at them now! Too bad Ravioli didn't follow their foot steps through the end.






    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritintelligencia View Post
    Yet you do not see comments like "Oh, Crygen, all he ever does is spam his bubble."
    You indeed never see comments like that, why? because they wouldn't be true. Today I logged in to find a dead moors, but you know who was soloing Gary to cross it of his list...?







    P.S.
    Jonp, that post was pure win! :O






    Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Jul 09 2013 at 01:58 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000fb85e/signature.png]Thunderboltz[/charsig]

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    396
    Meh all classes but Failrk and spiderwarg fail... :P
    [img]http://www.piviksnetwork.com/images/sig-lotro.jpg[/img]
    I never hurt no Creeps.

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    AFK in Dol Amroth
    Posts
    816
    What forums pvp rank are you guys?
    Fellowship Hadacar: I now have a mental image of a little pea with a NE Patriot's logo painted on it.
    From Dwarrowdelf to Arkenstone | Asylum | No-QQ

  16. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    most people will confuse skill with the class capabilities.
    This is the most important concept in LotRO. The game mechanics are so unbalanced and skewed and every update it swings back and forth without any real thought from Turbine. Arguments like in this thread are ultimately pointless as each class has only so much potential to do something as they are balanced for the PvE trinity and hardly at all for what Turbine thinks PvP is.

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26
    Pat+Chocla=easily farmable.

    It's science

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by msr View Post
    to realize your classes full potential you must look at it from a different point of view.
    this is actually very true. I still have to learn a lot more about my class, and keep trying to get better. 1v1ing different classes and so on and so forth. there is always room for improvement I guess. but getting a 1 month ban doesn't help -__-

    ~Brom<insert name that involves calling me a failure even tho I farm u all, im the best cappy on the server. no qq.>
    haters gunna hate

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Gda?sk PL
    Posts
    355
    tl,dr

    no qq there are really few exceptions in the moors and one of them is ag - he still knows how to guard if i good remember ;d

    our guards are just mostly going ezymode with too much survivality and too few dps.


    Trolololo
    Overlord Jasiak Pokurw, Farmer of Froobz
    r7 BA
    r6 Champ

  20. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Pivik View Post
    Meh all classes but Failrk and spiderwarg fail... :P
    Tanar for president of the 'moors.


    Also, just wanted to point out, even if cappies and guards have it sort of rough out there at the moment, it isn't anywhere near how bad reavers and spiders were in RoI (especially pre-U6). I think turtles and I proved that weak classes can still be useful however...
    The Fungus-Infested-Tumor-Ridden-Royal-Spiderwarg has come online.
    First r12 Spiderwarg. - Veenom

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriotp3a View Post
    What forums pvp rank are you guys?
    ^^ +rep Pat... Except I won't really give you rep, cause as we all know. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT.

    Guys, I really have nothing to add to this thread at this time... Just wanted to troll Pat so.. Bye
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

  22. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post
    ^^ +rep Pat... Except I won't really give you rep, cause as we all know. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT.

    Guys, I really have nothing to add to this thread at this time... Just wanted to troll Pat so.. Bye
    I miss you, Evo. I miss predicting what amount of time would elapse between your "gotta log guys" and your actual act of logging.
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoar View Post
    I miss you, Evo. I miss predicting what amount of time would elapse between your "gotta log guys" and your actual act of logging.
    Ray!! (tm). Are you back playing lotro now? Haha I'll try to log on once more this weekend before I leave for NZ next week.. Maybe I'll be able to get that last 6k, so I'll finally have a r9 creep :S

    One does not simply leave lotro.. I'll only be on the forums this summer.. But this fall, I shall take back up my reputation as the worst creep at logging off... Ever.

    Take care until then!
    [COLOR=#E8901C]{Evogrin R11 warden} {Evogash R9 warg} [/COLOR][COLOR=#347c2c]+wayy too many others R6-8! Though I do not play lotro anymore, thank you to everyone who made this game so much fun all those years! God bless![/COLOR]

  24. #199
    Yeah pretty sure Cardal is the best moors guardian.
    [URL=http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/foustthejosh/media/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j462/foustthejosh/download1_zps6a10fd02.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  25. #200
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    18
    I forgot how funny these forums are. They almost make me want to log in, maybe this weekend, or not.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d216010000071e4d/signature.png]Vivianpedicure[/charsig]

 

 
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload