We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Rayodog View Post
    this is my opinon o.o
    Champion: arcteus - aktis been lagging lately
    Warden - any that don't switch to determination
    Burglar: FY!!!!
    Captain: Justin Bieber (bromton)
    Rune Keeper: Ilen
    Lore Master: don't see many good ones on maybe tar is gallanfail?
    Ministrel: ghanker has good dps, but Minie is the best one I see running around
    Gaurdian: henbeyn

Reaver: flyingkb
    weaver: razztoxin
    warg: I would say me, but lets just go with nibble
    War leader: Gartharg
    Defiler: Rafiky
    BA: Blackbroadhead
    Yeah I don't see many good LM's out either

Quote Originally Posted by Skii View Post
    No QQ belv, I got sucked into that "other game."
    Ahh so that's where you are! Just as I resub to the moors ;/

On my terribad laptop now that gets 9 moors FPS and 7-8 in 'the other game', so idk if I can join you Veenom D;

Quote Originally Posted by warwalker View Post

warden: imo how you trait dosent dictate your skill, all of them have access to the same traits and skills so with saying that im gonna have to give it to thal in moors, jak for pve
    Lol. There is a massive difference. It is the same as glory/fervour champs. One can be solo'd another needs a group. And belv i seem to remember large amounts of QQ when I went shield when I was like 1v6 against you and your croob party. Skills?? Nahh, I just had to to survive and be able to have the time to apply bleeds, self heal, buff and not die. I can be a sheild warden, the best, but I dont see any point to it other than trolling creeps. IMO if you are a shield warden, nothing in moors should kill you, ever. To be the best warden you have to be able to be the WHOLE warden not just the stupidly op side and I just dont think thal has the ability/knowledge seeing as my crooby freaver and chux's got him to half health... Going into shield for me is rare and is only when freep side is largly out numbered. It does not dictate skill, and I dont care who says otherwise. L2p noobs

silly creepys why u not know how to solo shield wardens?

Champion: aktis
    Warden - evo
    Burglar: ohpra
    Captain: pres
    Rune Keeper: ilen
    Lore Master: gal
    Ministrel: mini
    Gaurdian: thren

Reaver: finnkiller
    weaver: vee
    warg: ssuper
    War leader: shap
    Defiler: Rafiky
    BA: shap

Quote Originally Posted by Agost View Post
    Ahh so that's where you are! Just as I resub to the moors ;/

On my terribad laptop now that gets 9 moors FPS and 7-8 in 'the other game', so idk if I can join you Veenom D;
    Heh, although I usually don't have many lag problems in the moors anymore(I use to have the worst lag before internet got fixed... just ask shap :P ), I think I get about that FPS in 'the other game' (think I'll need to get a new computer before I can really do too much in pvp).

I think I'll try to get on lotro a bit this week though.

Best of classes forever on lotro:
    Hunter: Sheythemoose
    Burg: Unclesherm
    Warg: Nibble
    BA: Evilcooldudeckk

Time to grow our epeens some more! I know most of you think this is a stupid thread but we all know deep down inside you love seeing your name up here
    Freeps:

Cappy: Only one worth mentioning is Bromton
    Guardian: None! they might have high ranks but they have low skill :3
    Warden: Diggory (idk if that's how ya spell it :c)
    Rune-Keeper: uhhh ilen is still pretty cool
    Hunter: WTB hunters who know what they are doing!
    Champion: Ramisterdan even tho he runs away from a fight when he gets hit once :/
    Mini: Minie!
    LM: None of them no how to do anything else but spam waterlore !
    Burg: Xan kicks butt

Creeps:

Reaver: Puberty
    BA: Donvlad be killin
    Filer: Xik
    WL: Puberty's buddy snaggle
    Warg: They are all squishy
    Weaver: ummmmmmm they are all the same

Quote Originally Posted by Fantos View Post
    Hunter: Fantos, god of the Ettenmoors
    FTFY

WTB FREEPS who know what they're doing

Champion: Ramisterdan even tho he runs away from a fight when he gets hit once :/
    made my day
    nowadays champs/guards turned into sprinting wargs/hipsing burgs...&&& cmon reroll plz

Quote Originally Posted by guitarguy12410 View Post
    WTB FREEPS who know what they're doing
    actually i enjoy guards with shields, just too much giggles, i can die laughin at their dps

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    nowadays champs/guards turned into sprinting wargs/hipsing burgs...&&& cmon reroll plz
    lol couldn't have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasthelion View Post
    made my day

actually i enjoy guards with shields, just too much giggles, i can die laughin at their dps

No qq about us squishy hipsters.
    You're just jelly and you too Chocla, both come to Orc Camp so I can hang.

P.S.
    Also comparing a guard to a warg is an insult, at least us wargs can kill something before sprinting away. Guards on the other hand... what do they do again?

Less Than Three~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Jun 10 2013 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mgm1o1 View Post
    No qq about us squishy hipsters.
    You're just jelly and you too Chocla, both come to Orc Camp so I can hang.
    I would except the new launcher is being stupid and I cant log on

farming you with OC npcs on me will have to wait i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Chocla View Post
    I would except the new launcher is being stupid and I cant log on

farming you with OC npcs on me will have to wait i guess

Don't bother, dead atm. Unless you want to farm Donvlad, who also happens to be qqing about hipsters.

P.S.
    I'm not the one who has a freaver crop named after me. :P

Less than three~ Thunderboltz

P.S.
    I'm not the one who has a freaver crop named after me. :P
    i had jasaik and jasiakc i think it was trik/lonorig that fail cropz. and ofc sno made jasiakthelame so i think i win

Also comparing a guard to a warg is an insult, at least us wargs can kill something before sprinting away. Guards on the other hand... what do they do again?
    shieldwall
    and sometimes they run

Has there really been that much more farming after u11? Seems like it would be less work to just run t2 FoS over and over for your FAs... not to mention it would be semi interesting(notreallylol)

Currently playing only

Captain:none
    Warden:Thal
    Burglar: none I've seen
    Hunter: Welth
    RK: Belvelgar
    Champion: atkis
    Loremaster: none
    Mini: none

Creeps:

defiler: affene LMAO Last healed a creep in 2009....pro filerdps bud...Wakalaka is my actual vote PS someone should tell Xik that freepside is mostly pve, he'd love it over there... ;p
    Warleader: snag
    Reaver: puberty
    Blackarrow: donny (complete tw*t but hey what you gonna do)
    Weaver: Sae
    Warg: none

somewhere between this world and the next...
    I have been away for a couple of months but I did have a chance to read some of this and it is time I address some of the &&&& about Guardians:

First of all, Bromton you are a complete tosser. Jas, I thought you knew better but you seem like a tosser too. And everyone else who jumps on the "Guardians fail" "Guardians - lolz" bandwagon... you are tossers too.

First of all, Bromton the 13 year old who cuts and pastes his messages from those who make absolutely no sense when they write... run-on sentence after run-on sentence with big words like "fail" thrown in over and over... please try to have an actual contribution to a conversation - maybe an original idea or observation.

Xellor had a great comment in another thread - something like: Please try to differentiate between a player's skill and what Turbine has done to the class he plays. Certain people play at such high skill levels that they can create a competent version of a class that has been gimped so much that a sane person would just move on and play something easier... that is what Flavor of the Month is all about. I have the most respect for those who stick with their class through every update/nerf.

And that brings up my second point... great players tend to be those who have stuck around for a long time. There are a lot of things that can only be learned about the moors from playing for a long time. 13 year old cappies who have played for 2 months are not "great players." They may be skillful at their class but they have not really learned enough to be mentioned with the Shaps, Xellors, Crygens, etc.

Back to Guardians: this is a class that no sane person would stick with - that is why there are so few in the moors. And the new ones that come out are usually absolutely terrible and first on the creep target list. Guardians are very gear dependent, require lots of hot-switching, and use many more skills than the average moors class just to be competent. New Guardians usually have very unfocused LI's with crazy mixes of dps legacies and random others. A great Guardian has a dps 2hander LI set, and a 1hander/shield LI set, in addition to the regular tanking set. An even better Guardian has a hot-switch belt also, for switching in for max self-heals. For instance, along with a hot-switch Hytbold set, and a stance dance, a Guardian with a heal belt can switch out for a 4k+ heal - twice. No new Guardian in the moors does that unless taught.

A good example I want to share is something I learned when I sparred Sams (Champ). I could not beat him at all. I tried every build I knew but couldn't get by the bubbles. Funny thing is that he told me he could not beat Jasiak. I created my latest shield/bleed/stun build specifically for Jasiak and I can beat him 50% of the time. The reason is that bleeds need time to work, and Guards need time to apply 3rd, 4th, and 5th bleeds to make the build work. The stuns, even though they only last for 3 secs or less, add just enough time to keep combat slowed so that the bleeds can work. In the moors that works okay in 1v1 but not so much in fast-paced combat. Champs are better suited overall for the moors in this way.

Gallanhael kept asking me why I don't go full dps in the moors... If you look at the tooltip for a Guardian bleed, the difference between using a 2hander or 1hander is about 7 points - this means that the bleed may do 257 a tick with a 2 hander and 250 a tick with a one hander. The shield adds much, much more surviveability though, and is well worth the loss of 7 points of bleed, in this build.

Bo was right earlier in the thread when he said Guardians can be pretty OP... but it takes alot to get there. Most people just don't have the patience and knowledge to get there. It requires ALOT of each of those things to even be competitive on a Guardian in the moors.

Nevertheless, we all have to deal with the new class skill trees that will be droppng on us soon... that is going to mess things up a bit.

Okay, I said my peace. If you want to piss on Guardians, please try to have something useful to say.
    Threndinir - Retired Old Dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by spiritintelligencia View Post
    I have been away for a couple of months but I did have a chance to read some of this and it is time I address some of the &&&& about Guardians:

First of all, Bromton you are a complete tosser. Jas, I thought you knew better but you seem like a tosser too. And everyone else who jumps on the "Guardians fail" "Guardians - lolz" bandwagon... you are tossers too.

First of all, Bromton the 13 year old who cuts and pastes his messages from those who make absolutely no sense when they write... run-on sentence after run-on sentence with big words like "fail" thrown in over and over... please try to have an actual contribution to a conversation - maybe an original idea or observation.

Xellor had a great comment in another thread - something like: Please try to differentiate between a player's skill and what Turbine has done to the class he plays. Certain people play at such high skill levels that they can create a competent version of a class that has been gimped so much that a sane person would just move on and play something easier... that is what Flavor of the Month is all about. I have the most respect for those who stick with their class through every update/nerf.

And that brings up my second point... great players tend to be those who have stuck around for a long time. There are a lot of things that can only be learned about the moors from playing for a long time. 13 year old cappies who have played for 2 months are not "great players." They may be skillful at their class but they have not really learned enough to be mentioned with the Shaps, Xellors, Crygens, etc.

Back to Guardians: this is a class that no sane person would stick with - that is why there are so few in the moors. And the new ones that come out are usually absolutely terrible and first on the creep target list. Guardians are very gear dependent, require lots of hot-switching, and use many more skills than the average moors class just to be competent. New Guardians usually have very unfocused LI's with crazy mixes of dps legacies and random others. A great Guardian has a dps 2hander LI set, and a 1hander/shield LI set, in addition to the regular tanking set. An even better Guardian has a hot-switch belt also, for switching in for max self-heals. For instance, along with a hot-switch Hytbold set, and a stance dance, a Guardian with a heal belt can switch out for a 4k+ heal - twice. No new Guardian in the moors does that unless taught.

A good example I want to share is something I learned when I sparred Sams (Champ). I could not beat him at all. I tried every build I knew but couldn't get by the bubbles. Funny thing is that he told me he could not beat Jasiak. I created my latest shield/bleed/stun build specifically for Jasiak and I can beat him 50% of the time. The reason is that bleeds need time to work, and Guards need time to apply 3rd, 4th, and 5th bleeds to make the build work. The stuns, even though they only last for 3 secs or less, add just enough time to keep combat slowed so that the bleeds can work. In the moors that works okay in 1v1 but not so much in fast-paced combat. Champs are better suited overall for the moors in this way.

Gallanhael kept asking me why I don't go full dps in the moors... If you look at the tooltip for a Guardian bleed, the difference between using a 2hander or 1hander is about 7 points - this means that the bleed may do 257 a tick with a 2 hander and 250 a tick with a one hander. The shield adds much, much more surviveability though, and is well worth the loss of 7 points of bleed, in this build.

Bo was right earlier in the thread when he said Guardians can be pretty OP... but it takes alot to get there. Most people just don't have the patience and knowledge to get there. It requires ALOT of each of those things to even be competitive on a Guardian in the moors.

Nevertheless, we all have to deal with the new class skill trees that will be droppng on us soon... that is going to mess things up a bit.

Okay, I said my peace. If you want to piss on Guardians, please try to have something useful to say.
    Thren, Middle Earth needs you.

All I see these days are tons of rks, minis, and champs. >.<

When I pick someone on one of these types of threads its usually for a reason, they have done something to stand out from the crowd, and not just because they are Mr. or Mrs. Popular. For example I onced picked Tanar back in the day, for using fire (effectively).

The reason I said "lol" on guardian it's because I meant "lol" if there was a guard that stood out to me, I would have mentioned that guard. I just don't think there is a specific guardian that has done that something to deserve a mention.

"Regardless, guards really got the shaft this update as far as pvmp is concerned. It is frankly embarassing to be in the moors being so weak."
    ~Threndinir

If you want to blame the class design for being more oriented towards PvE, well thats understandable, but this is not a best of PvE thread. When it comes to PvP in general spamming shield wall and sprinting away when your group is dead wont get you a mention. No offence was intended, I'm sure there are guards who play their class better than others do. Like you Threndinir. But I have yet to see someone do something unique.

Last edited by mgm1o1; Jul 07 2013 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Final edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Skii View Post
    Thren, Middle Earth needs you.

All I see these days are tons of rks, minis, and champs. >.<
    Veenom, venerable and honoured mother of hundreds of tumor-infesting spiderlings, thank you.

When I pick someone on one of these types of threads its usually for a reason, they have done something to stand out from the crowd, and not just because they are Mr. or Mrs. Popular. For example I onced picked Tanar back in the day, for using fire (effectively).

The reason I said "lol" on guardian it's because I meant "lol" if there was a guard that stood out to me, I would have mentioned that guard. I just don't think there is a specific guardian that has done that something to deserve a mention.

"Regardless, guards really got the shaft this update as far as pvmp is concerned. It is frankly embarassing to be in the moors being so weak."
    ~Threndinir

If you want to blame the class design for being more oriented towards PvE, well thats understandable, but this is not a best of PvE thread. When it come to PvP in general spamming shield wall and sprinting away when your group is dead wont get you a mention. No offence was intended, I'm sure there are guards who play their class better than others do. Like you Threndinir. But I have yet to see someone do something unique.

No offense taken "Less Than Three." (By the way, there are only 2 numbers less than 3, and those are the number 1 and the number 2. You could also include zero. I am looking forward to the day your sig changes to something more impressive, such as "Less Than Twenty.")

Your comment is a perfect example of a less than useful one though. Firstly, a Warleader "spams" his bubble as much, if not more, than any Guardian spams his shieldwall. Both are similar, or almost exactly the same effectively, yet you do not see comments like "Oh, Crygen, all he ever does is spam his bubble." Both skills are important parts of each character's arsenal.

I could say the same about you - all Thunder does is spam his Flayer root. While memorable, this is not impressive at all. It is just as annoying as a shieldwall and you are the only one that consistently uses it. Does this make you a great player? Probably not.

What have you "done" in the game that makes you stand apart? What can any Guardian "do" to impress you? I am not saying you are not a great player either, because I think you are one of the wargs that is part of the lore of our server. I am simply pointing out that your logic is shallow and offers no real insight other than "I just have not seen that freep do anything cool."

Thank you for pointing out your lol at the Guardian class though so now I can add you to the list of tossers

Threndinir, I hope you know this means war, you have sent a direct attack. Your punishment must be more severe...

JK

Your comment is a perfect example of a less than useful one though. Firstly, a Warleader "spams" his bubble as much, if not more, than any Guardian spams his shieldwall. Both are similar, or almost exactly the same effectively, yet you do not see comments like "Oh, Crygen, all he ever does is spam his bubble." Both skills are important parts of each character's arsenal.
    Alright, I get what you are saying, but the same exact thing can be said about every other class, no?
    Minis: Spam mega heals and call upon satellite lasers every now and then.
    Champs: "Ooohh look at my health! bubble, bubble, heal, mega DPS, sprint!".
    Yes, like you pointed out same "basic rotations" go for Warleaders, Wargs and everyone else.
    But thats just the way the game is designed.

In the end, I feel like you fail to grasp the true meaning of my words, you are comparing the classes and game mechanics themselves, while I'm focused on what an individual player can do with them in order to leave a mark.

EDIT:
    I could say the same about you - all Thunder does is spam his Flayer root. While memorable, this is not impressive at all. It is just as annoying as a shieldwall and you are the only one that consistently uses it. Does this make you a great player? Probably not.

What have you "done" in the game that makes you stand apart? What can any Guardian "do" to impress you? I am not saying you are not a great player either, because I think you are one of the wargs that is part of the lore of our server. I am simply pointing out that your logic is shallow and offers no real insight other than "I just have not seen that freep do anything cool."
    Threndinir, you say my logic is shallow... but you must be blinded. You have contradicted yourself and twisted my words.
    While you might not find Flayer Root impressive at all and while it might not make me a great player, you say its memorable and I'm the only one that constantly uses it... so does that not make it my thing that I've "done" to stand out?
    I wasn't just given the title "King of Flayer Root" by Karoc for no reason...
    Whether I've actually left my mark or not, that is really left to someone else's judgement.

P.S.
    If you really feel like shield walling is the best a guardian has atm, then you better strive to being the best shield waller a guardian can be. Maybe you could become "The King of Shield Wall."

Also spamming and using a skill effectively are two different things.

Less Than Twenty~ Thunderboltz
    Last edited by mgm1o1; Jul 08 2013 at 01:55 PM. Reason: This time for real FINAL EDIT.

I kill freeps using swords, axes and trees. Btw, trees are the most powerful weapon in the moors, and every class can use them. Given that fact, I'd say the moors is pretty balanced atm.
    Chieftain Rayzr of Dwarrowdelf (Reaver)
    Footman Sakeri of Dwarrowdelf (Captain)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoar View Post
    I kill freeps using swords, axes and trees. Btw, trees are the most powerful weapon in the moors, and every class can use them. Given that fact, I'd say the moors is pretty balanced atm.

Rayzr you must be blinded, and your thought process must be reviewed.
    By trees I'm guessing you mean wooden weapons, I have yet to see someone hit someone with a tree. And by everyone can use wooden weapons I'm guessing... oh wait... Rune Keepers use stones. We all know paper is made out of trees. Reavers use axes made from the wood that makes paper. Paper > Rock. Rocks are stones. Therefore, Reaver > Rune Keeper. Which equals no balance. It makes sense if you don't think about it. :O

P.S.
    My laptop is overheated, which means I have time to waste on forums. No QQ.
    I have edited my previous post.

Last edited by mgm1o1; Jul 08 2013 at 11:30 AM.

ok, I don't know why u jumped directly towards me. but if u want to start sh*t then Im all for it. ok first of all, im a tosser because I say that guardians are fail? ahahah. dude tons of other ppl say that all the time, why don't u look thru the whole forum post instead of just jumping to the last page. and what, do u expect everyone to say ur the best guard out there? ahahah. that's actually pretty pathetic. like why do u care who thinks ur good and who doesn't? I honestly couldn't care if anyone thinks im good or not. its just a game.

and second of all, ive been playing the game for 2 months? dude, let me tell u this. I have been playing this game for 4 years between 2 accounts. and have played my cappy for a little over 2 years. so get ur facts straight before u try to say something like u know me. cuz u don't at all hahah. like I haven't even grouped with u or nothing. and the reason I like to troll around is cuz I have played my class and I can beat a good 80% of the high ranked creeps. so don't talk to me like ur pro and u know how to play ur class cuz u can hotswap ur fail sword and board and a 2 hander. cuz that's pathetic ;D.

and calling me 13 doesn't make u any better or more skilled than me. its actually funny cuz ppl throw that at me all the time. they think they are so cool cuz they think trying to 1-up me by calling me 13 makes them look better. ahahha, it doesn't. it makes u look shady AF. and the game is rated T for Teens. SO KEEP HATING HATERS. like who do u think u are? talking down to me cuz im younger? pathetic.

and don't try to make urself look big cuz ur standing for guards saying "oh, hey guys, look at me. I play a class that is underestimated so imma be the one who tries to stand up and be a leader". like honestly dude. play a cappy and go solo in the moors. tell me what u think then bud. I wish I played a guard cuz they are WAY better than fail cappies. haven't u ever noticed why no cappies ever come out here and stay out? cuz if u don't play thru and keep progressing trying to get better....u get farmed. so go play the class and don't make ignorant comments saying that guards are soo hard and that ur so good cuz u have played for 4 years.

anyway, reply to this comment all u want but prolly not gunna read them cuz they are prolly just gunna be ppl hatin saying that im an ignorant kid and blah blah blah.

~Brom<insert name that involves calling me a failure even tho I farm u all, im the best cappy on the server.no qq>
    haters gunna hate

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast