We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

The Victorian Kingdom Will Rise

Good Afternoon Fellow LOTRO Players.

I Hope everyone had a great and fun turkey day and happy holidays to all, I recently created The Victorian Kingdom and am in the process of making it in game as well,Forum is up and running,well running somewhat,needs to be worked on but one thing at a time.

being a former wow player who helped with one of the second largest guilds on the skywall server i am looking to become more active in LOTRO and help f2p and premium and even VIP players. i've gone thru most game content and am always happy to help quest or raid, or even skirm,or just sit around chatting and maybe having some fun doing some pvp and moors.

I would love to find a dedicated officer to help be the second in command and help out with recruiting,working on the site and just helping the kin grow. If you are intrested send a in game mail and let me know what if any experinces you have as a officer. i have the philosophy that if help is given to you then you should always do your best to return it 100 percent and then some.

Anyone intrested in joining up and having fun feel free to let me know in game

Senrina is character name

Thank you

Happy Holidays To All
    Last edited by spongedarksquarepants; Nov 27 2012 at 01:57 PM.