We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Pride of the Aratar - Recruiting (Elendilmir)

Welcome one and all to the Aratar Family!

- Pride of the Aratar is a rank10 casual but active and mature raiding kin (focusing on improving group play at ALL levels, not just endgame).
    - We have runs going almost every day and at varying times to accommodate various time zones and enjoy doing new content as well as revisit older classics, both for challenge and for fun.
    - The motto here is sharing is caring: we share our knowledge and skills/crafts with others and enjoy active group play throughout our travels in Middle Earth.
    - We have a ventrilo server, 4 kinhouses filled with goodies conveniently located throughout the realms and even throw kin parties with games and prizes like turbine points!

Come visit us on our website at aratarschosen.shivtr.com and feel free to reach out to Solairawyn, Alvaira, Fulcrome, Toxc and Phyrus in-game if you have questions!

You can apply by clicking on "Apply to Guild" located in the upper right below our banner image. We are always happy to welcome new teammates to the fold and look forward to experiencing memorable adventures together. We play on the Elendilmir server and have members of all levels and backgrounds from across the globe.

We are the last of the Aratar's chosen. We are the Pride of the Aratar. We stand stalwart ready to defend Middle Earth and conquer all in our path. To arms my Kinsmen. To battle we ride strong and proud!
    Last edited by Solairiel; Jan 13 2013 at 12:31 PM.

We frequently do skirmishes and Helegrod (as well as some Draig and OT) to get folks their jewelry and LIs in preparation for the new raids coming as early as February 2013. Our raid times are (US eastern time):

12:30PM on weekends
    9:00PM on weekdays

We are not too particular about your class but we do have the following as top priority: Burglars, Wardens, Minstrels, and Champions. Hunters are low priority at the moment but that doesn't mean we're closing our doors on Middle-Earth's bowmasters!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any of my alts (see sig) in-game. I'm usually online during oceanic and US primetime hours.

Cheers,
    ~Matt
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420800000020bd43/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    ALTS:
    GILDERION - 85 Warden / REMELDIR - 85 Hunter / ELDRENIR - 85 Rune-keeper

looking to join

i am a lvl 20 cappy my crafting is meatlasmithing . i would like to join the pride of the arater my alts name is sarahstoneheart and im on Elendilir

wanting to join

this is my first time back on here in a couple of yrs i am a solider in the army so thats why i have been off cause of my deployments overseas, I am a lvl 18 warden looking for a good group

wanting to join

this is my first time back on here in a couple of yrs i am a solider in the army so thats why i have been off cause of my deployments overseas, I am a lvl 18 warden looking for a good group