We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Siege of Eaworth? Elendilmir

Since I finished the Rohan area (about 3 weeks now) I have been grinding Hytbold and warbands as most of my fellow friends at this point. Since one week back I have completed most of the daily quests (completely finished Harwick, Cliving and Snowbourne). But Siege of Eaworth dailt hasn´t appeared (catapults and uruks). I was wondering if this would be fixed soon? Those extra 50 tokens of Hytbold could come in really handy right now. Dont know if anyone else is frustrated a bit by this also, or am I the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by SirDios View Post
    Since I finished the Rohan area (about 3 weeks now) I have been grinding Hytbold and warbands as most of my fellow friends at this point. Since one week back I have completed most of the daily quests (completely finished Harwick, Cliving and Snowbourne). But Siege of Eaworth dailt hasn´t appeared (catapults and uruks). I was wondering if this would be fixed soon? Those extra 50 tokens of Hytbold could come in really handy right now. Dont know if anyone else is frustrated a bit by this also, or am I the only one?
    I've had the experience with a few instances myself. I am done everything but a pair of public instance quest in Harwick. It hasn't appeared for many days. As with the others, I just waited patiently for them to appear, they seem to eventually.

In regards to Siege of Eaworth, I've done it in recent past, I don't think it is broken.
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=3][FONT=garamond]Help me build my [URL="http://bit.ly/1gxLZ76"][COLOR=#ff8c00]LOTRO Performance Reference Guide[/COLOR][/URL]!
    Link for [URL="http://bit.ly/1gmjTKV"][COLOR=#999999]Mac users[/COLOR][/URL]

[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

I am here to report, it's up today! =)

Yes, it's up today
    ~*~Lillibell~*~