We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Casual Player on Brandywine looking for Kinship

I'm a 50 year old female who works nights Tues-Sat. I live in the Pacific Northwest, USA so I am on PST time. I'm looking for a mid-range to large kinship who won't mind my odd hours. I love to group but have not done much of it. My main is a 65 mini., tailor. I love to have fun and share , What's up or What's down. I'm fine with some off language but a constant stream of it is a kill joy. I have a head-set and have used Ventrillo in the past.

Looking for a comfortable place to hang my hat and curl-up with my keyboard.

We are always looking for good people to join us in our journey through middle earth. If you havent already found a kin please consider us. www.hammerfistclan.com we are an adult,mature 18+ kin on the brandywine server. come check us out. There is nothing to lose.
    [[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000002f592e/signature.png]Wishforfish[/charsig]