We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for bands on the riddermark server!!!

Hi, I'm currently looking for a permenant band that I can hire to play at my 'inn' (kinship house) that is on the riddermark server. The idea is that I will open up the kinhouse to everyone and once a week we get as many players as we can from the riddermark server as possible to come and socialize. My name is Sepdeit on this server and I am in the Eastern Timezone.

Personnaly I think that's A Great Idea But No one will come maybe you're kin will? I know yo're recruiting this way and it will be fun but do some hard work the hard way and go recruit!And when You're kin is big(Or Bigger) You can host a band there and have a sort of "Inish thing" Where your members can come and talk Although if you spread the word someone might come but not to the kin ussually...

Talking Not trying to recruit

Quote Originally Posted by RocketBoy View Post
    Personnaly I think that's A Great Idea But No one will come maybe you're kin will? I know yo're recruiting this way and it will be fun but do some hard work the hard way and go recruit!And when You're kin is big(Or Bigger) You can host a band there and have a sort of "Inish thing" Where your members can come and talk Although if you spread the word someone might come but not to the kin ussually...
    I honestly am just doing it to get people together. It would be a cool event that goes on every week no kin glorification involved just trying to get players to connect with one and other in an inn enviorment. It will be new and it might just catch on big time.

I think that's a great idea and I applaud your initiative. Unfortunately, I'm from Landroval and I don't know any musicians from Riddermark. However, don't rule out the option of starting up your own band for the event. You'll probably want to advertise on your own server forums for musicians. You really don't need any prior experience to jump into the music system. It's surprisingly easy with a little instruction, especially if you have the right tools. If you'd like to take that step and need any help, feel free to contact me. I'm eager to support anyone bringing more music to LOTRO.
    [URL="https://sarahmccabemythopoet.wordpress.com/"][COLOR=#b22222]Falling Toward Mythopoesis[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ffd700]~[/COLOR] My personal blog.

[URL="https://lotromusic.wordpress.com/"][COLOR=#008080]LOTRO Music[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#ffd700]~[/COLOR] ABCs, guides and resources for the compleat LOTRO musician.