We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Is Hunter nerfed too much or am I playing really bad

Well its been 2 years since I started playing as a hunter in moors. Initially I hate it but then I used to enjoy alot. Before RoR expansion, I used to solo high rank creeps than me. I know many wargs hated me intially when they were being killed by me and some loved me.
    I think that I am the only hunter on Firefoot who relies on trying Hunter skills rather than just doing spam penetrating shots & increasing focus skills to again spam penetrating shots while soloing or in a group (no offence to other hunters).

But after an update, I tried every skill I have and still unable to solo low level wargs (r5 or more). Then I thought that either hunters being nerfed alot or I am not skillfull enough or not good in spamming penetrating shots. I am thinking about leaving moors on my hunter now as I am not having fun while soloing as I goes down fast plus my dps wont match creeps dps. I hate to do that but I have other option like Cappie or champ to try in moors and hope that I survive alot.

Thanks guys who supported me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000017e710/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Exclamation True Strory

Okay, I love the hunter, but i realized the other day in skirmishing, i am getting killed fast, and i can no longer kill my opponent fast, and my armor is not a factor because it is almost as good as heavy armor for my lvl (33). I used to love to kill one enemy and start working on another before they get to me, but silly turbine doesn't make things that easy. I think that this hunter restore would be great but lotro loses its point at lvl 30, but i got a quest pack and turbine tore my wallet, so im a little grumpy that it cost me 30$ to get something that now only costs 9.99$. this is why i didn't buy Rohan. Anyway, i think that turbine should raise Hunter's D.P.S. allot. Hunter traps are also an issue, it takes me like an hour to pop off a trap, and i hate it when skirmishing. when i use one trap, it leave me with only my auto trap skill which i don't like very much.
    And that just about raps it up, thanks for reading!

Quote Originally Posted by kooltoad View Post
    I think that I am the only hunter on Firefoot who relies on trying Hunter skills rather than just doing spam penetrating shots & increasing focus skills to again spam penetrating shots while soloing or in a group (no offence to other hunters).
    There's a pretty good chance that you're the only hunter that attempts to use their skills, instead of just using their skills.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160100000cbe74/signature.png]Porken[/charsig]
    Borken - Dwarrowdelf
    Alphbork - Firefoot
    Pineapplejuice - E

The wisest of All have understood this

Heed the call of the brothers and sisters of the forests and mountains in the Moors. Your words have the truth in them yet You haven´t fully understood the power hidden from the scary eyes of freeps. You are fighting against us for vanity. Let Your anger flow with the ranks of the Eye. If You can´t win em join em, that is the advice given to You. We are currently recruiting all classes. Contact war-tyrant Akhulun at Grams for further info. Come or feel the sting of my whip!

Really? Wow these newbies are cute...
    Havoksnipes - Rank 12
    Blackarrow's Enemy, Reaver's Enemy, Stalker's Enemy, War-Leader's Foe, Weaver Foe, Defiler-Foe
    The Battlemaster
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000078c86/signature.png]Havoksnipes[/charsig]
    I am the Geek in Pink. What now?

Wink To Havok Hunta

Well some of the creeps can be cute too. Today I found you as a delicate candy bar. My taste for hunters is satisfied. Come and get some more of this cute warg. I don´t mind if you go on with compliments, yet I can´t help of eating your hunter.

Smile Well guess its time to come out and test hunter

=) is your aud maxed ?
    I do know they have made it harder and you really need to group out there .. from what i have seen but that was just when i first hit lvl 85 with just the old aud gear ect so not really a good test.
    Last edited by Homet; Nov 25 2012 at 05:21 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000022bd46/signature.png]Zper[/charsig]