We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

about freeps on here.

i was wondering why on here freeps are what they are. i know making out whit npc's might be fun since they one shot for you or grouping up is fun, but this start to be too much... you reminded me so much today about chicken nuggets since alive ones are much more braver and less caring about rating that i got hungry... now i'm eating snacks while waiting you to come out from npc's. so what wrong whit you guys? are you caring so much about rating and renown that you forgot to have fun in fights or what's this all about? i really wanna see answers from freeps on this post so please make some, okay ^_^?

I will not sit idly by while people as bigoted as yourself question my love for Coldfells Elite. We have something special that you just obviously don't understand and I hope you're able to grow enough as a person to realize that love comes in all forms.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d000000129561/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Stantaun - 65 Hunter
    Ozzymandias 75 Burg
    Verite 75 Captain

I didn't know Moorwhine has a little brother.

Me likey.

Went out last night and this was the action. I sat on a hill next to some reavers for a while then I mapped out.

[color=orange]Flimlin - Linsdor - Lutar - Togoras - Welki[/color]

I couldn't care less about rating, but I will hug npc's because as a hunter with 6k morale and 0 mitigations I am easy to kill, unlike you sir Auku with your 20k morale warg with 50% mitigations.

Look around you, creeps are way OP. You can buy skills, you have 20k+ morale, and have tanking mitigations.
    (Examples: Spiders have 60% mitigations with about if not over 20,000 morale, can reflect 100% damage, can drain thousands of power in seconds, and have heals on below 1 minute cooldowns that can heal as much as 9k, they have insane CC [roots, mezzes, stuns, aoe slows], full heal on burrow, and a ridiculous amount of dots.
    Blackarrows have 20k morale with 40%+ mitigations, can pewpew while moving, can evade every hit that a physical class puts out there, and can heal themselves for 8k every 3 minutes.
    Reavers can heal themselves for 2% morale and 3.5% power every hit with Wrath now, they have mitigation through the roof with Relentless. Any reaver that loses to any freep should simply start over.
    Warleaders can heal like minstrels, CC like loremasters, have 70% mitigation and are near unkillable.
    Defilers have skills that lower incoming healing by 75%, can drain your power to 0, have 50%+ mitigation, and can keep nonstop heals on themselves.
    Wargs, Lol. They can hit so fast, can stack so much mitigation, have a 3 minute hips and a 3 minute sprint skill.)
    And on top of all of this, you can BUY your skills and BUY your traits before even playing the game.

What do freeps have? If you want to even kill something in the Moors you have to almost completely drain your mitigation, and have to nearly give up all morale.

I hope I've cleared your clouded mind about the extremely unbalanced PvP this game has right now.
    Last edited by Dontalan; Nov 28 2012 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontalan View Post
    I couldn't care less about rating, but I will hug npc's because as a hunter with 6k morale and 0 mitigations I am easy to kill, unlike you sir Auku with your 20k morale warg with 50% mitigations.

Look around you, creeps are way OP. You can buy skills, you have 20k+ morale, and have tanking mitigations.
    (Examples: Spiders have 60% mitigations with about if not over 20,000 morale, can reflect 100% damage, can drain thousands of power in seconds, and have heals on below 1 minute cooldowns that can heal as much as 9k, they have insane CC [roots, mezzes, stuns, aoe slows], full heal on burrow, and a ridiculous amount of dots.
    Blackarrows have 20k morale with 40%+ mitigations, can pewpew while moving, can evade every hit that a physical class puts out there, and can heal themselves for 8k every 3 minutes.
    Reavers can heal themselves for 2% morale and 3.5% power every hit with Wrath now, they have mitigation through the roof with Relentless. Any reaver that loses to any freep should simply start over.
    Warleaders can heal like minstrels, CC like loremasters, have 70% mitigation and are near unkillable.
    Defilers have skills that lower incoming healing by 75%, can drain your power to 0, have 50%+ mitigation, and can keep nonstop heals on themselves.
    Wargs, Lol. They can hit so fast, can stack so much mitigation, have a 3 minute hips and a 3 minute sprint skill.)
    And on top of all of this, you can BUY your skills and BUY your traits before even playing the game.

What do freeps have? If you want to even kill something in the Moors you have to almost completely drain your mitigation, and have to nearly give up all morale.

I hope I've cleared your clouded mind about the extremely unbalanced PvP this game has right now.
    actually pvmp isn't that badly unbalanced as you think, but i don't try to say thing about it for you since you made up your mind already about that. whit this post all i can see that you are saying creeps are so strong compared to freeps now,but that isn't actually true. only fact is from what i have seen on forums and game hunters might have little troubles currently,but not sure about that neither. i made that previous post because you were fighting few days whit groups bit enough to kill all near and turn whole map blue, but decided to stay on whit one hitters and saw same on other server. oh and just saying... check your info always and try to search what is true and what is false. and if people like to enjoy game they aren't actually being cheap buying those skills and traits from turbine. some actually rather earn it than buy since it's half of fun and keeps up more motivation on climbing ranks. there is no point in r0 creep whit all skills and traits i think. would be just boring and less fun to rank it up(this is just my opinion thought. not saying anything about mitigations since dunno facts about those) and now i want to see dmg type warg whit 20k morale. can you show me one or make me(since not even near whit buffs from wl)? =)

WTB Players who can actually think, and use logic and common sense to form opinions, and not this I CANT COME 4v1 ANYMORE ITS NOT BALANCED!!!
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/0/9/9/1/6/109916ajJZH.png[/img][/url]
    [color=red]BloodLine[/color]

PVP in LOTRO has never been balanced. There will always be tug and pull from one class or one side to the other. I personally prefer my creeps underpowered b/c I enjoy feeling like a demi-god when I play in the moors, but such is life. I think the fun of PVP in this game is learning to deal with the ever evolving nature of the fight. Do I get frustrated with the state of the moors occasionally? Hell yeah. And I'm sure I complain as much as the next guy. I mean creeps with 20k morale is a bit extreme imo, but hey, I still enjoy myself out there more than I don't. And I look forward to getting my freeps leveled up and getting back out there again.
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/4/2/5/2/114252lFKMd.png[/img][/url]

All I can say is how does it feel to have to chase freeps through tons of npcs when they are of equal numbers or out number you. Because I spent all of RoI doing just that just to push to rank 9 and halfway to rank 10. So now that the shoe is on the other foot how does it feel. I am going to take the words out of one of my friends mouth here and say freeps hug npcs because when you are fighting a creep group with 3 defilers and 2 WLs chances are slim that you are killing much when it is you and 3 other people. So all we did was looked at your old playbook and say

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000af791/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Aimtru R8 Hunter/ Dontmakeme R8 Spider

Thumbs up YAWN

That is All
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000022bd46/signature.png]Zper[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Froza View Post
    ... you reminded me so much today about chicken nuggets since alive ones are much more braver and less caring about rating that i got hungry...
    Chicken nuggets come in a live version now?

Oh science what cant you do!

...PS this thread confuses me.
    [color=orange]Flimlin - Linsdor - Lutar - Togoras - Welki[/color]