We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramidis View Post
    I only farmed about 2k i didnt have for last piece,
    I think you already know this is a false.You farmed in a day 10-20k renown,that is more then 2k comms i assure you.And curious thing,no one got pissed on you cause you farmed..hey you are the cappy healing everyone and buffing everyone..they had to get pissed on me,those DB saying:"I dont buff farmers" or that DB Lifepreserver saying "Only Konifarm online",while she ganks me with BDC(on a side note she thinks she is better then me but i never saw her alone,without her nanny BDC).And yes i am mad but i am so glad i left the server for a high population server,where people don't care who you are and buff/group with you always.Also forgot to mention the DB MLM who had to comment on all i said on glff.Mate pvp is pvp,pve is pve so people don't give a F about me farming when i ask to buy some scrolls on glff.

And check giovy's history on dashboards to see the clean 20k in a day(-7-8k comms)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320b00000016e7e7/signature.png]Jagdtiger[/charsig]

I only farmed about 2k i didnt have for last piece, and if they didnt farm for their gears how would PvP be for those week they didnt have gears? Because I remember spar ran a raid of 12 - 15 people that got wiped by 5 - 6 creeps in a matter of seconds... and we where in our NPCs. If they didnt farm and after that and ran raids to help the others freeps get there gears right now PvP would still be dead entirely or just creeps getting 5 - 10k renown and freeps 100 - 2k renown.

pretty weak attempt at rationalizing your actions. Open world PvP will always be what the community makes of it, and attitudes and actions like this make it junk.

Quote Originally Posted by koegnistiger View Post
    I think you already know this is a false.You farmed in a day 10-20k renown,that is more then 2k comms i assure you.And curious thing,no one got pissed on you cause you farmed..hey you are the cappy healing everyone and buffing everyone..they had to get pissed on me,those DB saying:"I dont buff farmers" or that DB Lifepreserver saying "Only Konifarm online",while she ganks me with BDC(on a side note she thinks she is better then me but i never saw her alone,without her nanny BDC).And yes i am mad but i am so glad i left the server for a high population server,where people don't care who you are and buff/group with you always.Also forgot to mention the DB MLM who had to comment on all i said on glff.Mate pvp is pvp,pve is pve so people don't give a F about me farming when i ask to buy some scrolls on glff.

And check giovy's history on dashboards to see the clean 20k in a day(-7-8k comms)
    Feel better you aren't the only one being picked on?
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

[QUOTE=Cunaith;6536516]
    Quote Originally Posted by gungus_coyote
    When creeps see these freavers massing in Grams, someone follow them to their farming location and 2 box shout out to freep OOC. Freeps can come wipes the freaver horde denying the farmer their cheap reknown/comms. Freeps could send up smoke signals to the creeps whenever said farmer is around and a mysterious wargpack may be waiting whenever said farmer leaves the one shotters.

Only way to fix this is to police ourselves. Perfect application for Creep spy network

I completely agree with this. Additionally, it would be helpful if someone in the know posted a map of the Moors and identified the key farming places. That way, we can check on them regularly and slap a "code red" on the farmers. I will personally commit to patrolling and calling them out in OOC whenever I see them.

I don't get too upset about farmers because I realize that everyone plays their game and has their own set of honor/ethics. I have come to stop worying about people who will do anything to win or give themselves a sense of being better than another because there is so mich of it in LOTRO that being bothered by it would ruin the game. But as someone who has never farmed a single kill for comms, aud, rank, whatever, I do find it a bit weak when someone farms. If we can come together and stop or minimize this behavior, perhaps we can discourage it and create a different culture on Nimrodel.
    Well, I have noticed that when you speak out against farming, people like Esfiel, Hellzor and their friends starts to try to harass you and insult you. with everything from complaining that I name my little hatchling "TheBlackBlade" to making characters names QQmoreKzirtish or calling me a storeboughtnoob. Oh yes, jumping on top of my burrow is also a good show of theirs or making a WL banner atop of the same burrow warning people that I am there by naming it "BurrowedSpider/BurrowedKzirtish/WarningSpiders"

I find it quite amusing. And it is shocking that they think that i sit here and cry.

Also, I do not find it that hard to make 13 Aud. I had 10000 when RoR started (and no Aud), I bought up as much as i could, and i had gathered 100's of questmats before so when RoR came into action, I had a reaver as well as a warg that could turn in all map quests every day. So It did not take long to amass the comms for 13 Aud.
    I mean just the maps alone give you 15000 coms per character + comms for each quest that you turn in.

I feel like this thread has become way too serious...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]FORSION - DORITOES[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by drmahodi View Post
    I feel like this thread has become way too serious...

Some people just cant take the hurt off le butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiodioni View Post
    Kadiya
    Dont get it twisted, people mess with you because all you ever do is QQ and complain about everything and anything.

Y u always madbro?

There was a time when you were not always so QQ, and I miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mylittlemurder View Post
    meh, i dont support it, i dont like it, i dont do it. i call out the people i catch at it, and generally harrass them as much as possible without breaking the CoC in any obvious way.....but i dont think its that much of an issue really, and heres why...

having talked to some of the farmers on Nim, ive found the general time it took them to get full aud on a single toon was between 1 and 2 days, depending on how much time they put into it. i did quests on both sides for 3 days and got full aud on my burg....

so yea, i dont like it but realistically its not affecting the game all that much, if people spent the time questing that they put into crying about farming they would have all their aud in nearly the same time those farmers got theirs.
    You are still relatively new in the scheme of things so let me respond from a long time vets point of view.

Rank use to actually mean something, maybe it only meant you spent a lot of time in the moors, but it still meant something. People took pride in EARNING their rank and worked hard at it, and it didn't come nearly as easy as it does now or in the recent past. There were no PvE quests to earn inf/ren. PvE was something Creeps did to earn maps and buy skills with DP, and it was only done when there was no action. The store changed all that and you can't blame anyone other than turbine for that.

So let me put this in a PvE perspective. You raid, how do you feel about people that exploit? In your exchanges with utleth I don't think that you approve of exploiting. How would you feel if a raid group got server first because they exploited? Luckily for raiders turbine still cares about exploits in PvE, in PvP they don't give a ????! And that's why PvP in this game is an absolute joke. It's not much different, both PvP and end game raiding are kinds of competition and no one wants to see their accomplishments diminished by cheaters.

I don't play this game very often so I don't give a rats ??? about who has more audacity than me. I know it's just a game, but PvP is a competition. Football is just a game, should everyone cheat? Chess is just a game, would you cheat to win?

We don't know each other and I have ruthlessly trolled you in glff because basically, you're an easy target It's nothing personal. But you are a kin leader and I see that you are one of the new leaders both in the moors and outside it. So it's up to people like you to make a stand. Don't let people like toq set the standard.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Nov 23 2012 at 12:26 PM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

ooo I set standards? Maybe I will try the old BB standards of raid up with 2:1 odds and farm the freeps 'legit'

You know, is it really any of your business or anyone's business of what people do when they play? If you feel it is than you and anyone else who thinks this way take this game way too serious.

I personally feel if someone wants to farm aud to avoid another grind fest, let em, at the end of the day its not going to affect me, you or anyone. They will still be the same people PvPing and in time everyone will have their audacity, so how is it actually affecting anybody? Truth is it isnt, rank means nothing now and you guys are complaining about something that is pointless, avoiding a grind isnt going to do anything when it comes to the end of the day. None the less nobody besides the recent transfer has farmed in a few weeks now, this is so old and stupid its really just good for lol's now.

The problem is, nobody is enforcing the anti-farming players conduct. There used to be forums post, SSs, rage, people naming their pets and forums accounts to troll a particular farming individual.There used to be glff drama and ooc drama when people were caught farming. Nowadays, people just don't really give a flying kick any more.
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Wait a second, I thought this thread was about the farmer not being able to count...

Somehow he got to Treefifteen but with only 12 freavers...

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyskywalker View Post
    ooo I set standards? Maybe I will try the old BB standards of raid up with 2:1 odds and farm the freeps 'legit'

You know, is it really any of your business or anyone's business of what people do when they play? If you feel it is than you and anyone else who thinks this way take this game way too serious.

I personally feel if someone wants to farm aud to avoid another grind fest, let em, at the end of the day its not going to affect me, you or anyone. They will still be the same people PvPing and in time everyone will have their audacity, so how is it actually affecting anybody? Truth is it isnt, rank means nothing now and you guys are complaining about something that is pointless, avoiding a grind isnt going to do anything when it comes to the end of the day. None the less nobody besides the recent transfer has farmed in a few weeks now, this is so old and stupid its really just good for lol's now.
    How does this not surprise me, you just keep digging a bigger hole for yourself. You just don't get it, do you? It's everyones business that plays this game, if turbine won't enforce standards, then it's up to the playerbase.

Weeks you say? Oct. 29th to be exact http://dailystats.theblackappendage....y/nimrodel/Toq

So if Shadow Society is a farming tribe since a farmer leads it, the same can be said for Impeccable.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Nov 23 2012 at 06:42 PM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Wait a second, I thought this thread was about the farmer not being able to count...

Somehow he got to Treefifteen but with only 12 freavers...
    I think 12 is all the UI of that screen will hold, so who knows how many freavers he actually has, treeonehundred?

The social panel stretches out btw. You can click the bar at the bottom and drag it down.

Quote Originally Posted by FarFooFaFa View Post
    The social panel stretches out btw. You can click the bar at the bottom and drag it down.
    It's not my screenie, just sayin', btw.

Didnt even feel like logging in for replying lol, sorry for the completely serious post

I can list off maybe 10 reasons off the top of my head why lotro pvp is so laughable, but its all been said and done before, but over in Runescape? We had an update (well, dev war going on) that finally killed off every farmer in RS...

the end result: not much changed. Didnt get much done, in fact lots of people left, many came back too, but meh, all the updates left the game declining anyways

I'd love the drama for players trolling off farmers, but dev action aint gonna save anything, and i wouldnt log in anyways just 2c

@giovy Goddamit man XD oh well, another dissapointment

@Glad you dont play anymore, wondering why are you encouraging the removal of farms? You do care!
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    The problem is, nobody is enforcing the anti-farming players conduct. There used to be forums post, SSs, rage, people naming their pets and forums accounts to troll a particular farming individual.There used to be glff drama and ooc drama when people were caught farming. Nowadays, people just don't really give a flying kick any more.
    Pretty much sums up where this server, and the game, has gone too...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]FORSION - DORITOES[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

I've stayed out of these conversations for the most part because I farmed when Aud first came out. I've never really cared who knew and I mostly chuckle at the jabs I took at the time (do some of you people even know I've leveled 3 burgs to R8+ and 3 LMs to R7+ on this server?). I think I deserve a little leaway on the whole farming rank thing. But again, I had my own reasons and I don;t give a flying fadoo what anyone thinks about it. I'd do it again if it wasn't so mindless. In fact, I don't do it for the exact same reasons I don;t go endlessly grind instances for jewelry: it's lame and I don't need to win so badly I spend endless hours attaining the ultimate build.

Anyway, with that out of the way, of all the dooshbaggery that has happened on this server over the last 5.5 years, is this really the game breaker? Gimme of friggin' break. OMG someone got their audacity 2 weeks before they should have!!!! And Spidey, rank hasn't meant anything for years now. Not since they changed the raid infamy/renown gain in SoA B12. Every raid baby in history vaulted to high rank in days/weeks/months after that one change. I have never been impressed with rank since then and quite frankly, I consider 95% of you farmers in one way or another. I mean seriously, this thread has a classic warden that instead of playing like a tank, plays like almost every other warden on the server: sit in stealth and ambush a vulnerable target so his other raid babies can mop up. We also have a laughable FOTM/newly rolled weaver frowning and showing his concern over this game killing farming. Your own tribe is well known for only coming out to play when it's a lolzfest and if I may repeat a tired example, members of your tribe comitted the biggest example of cheating I've ever witnessed on the server when Prep had Borat group with me while they were in vent together then had a group of creeps magically show up everywhere we went. Seriously, THANK GOD THEY DIDN'T FARM THOUGH.

Again, gimme a break with the sanctimony.

mmmm pumpkin pie...so yummy

Oldtimer trivia of the day:

Who killed the "T" in Boraborn?
    Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade
    Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    For someone who doesn't give a flying fadoo that's an astonishing amount of apologetic QQ.

LOL, Borat is way before my time, Milty. And btw, Kadiya has had that spider for well over 2 years, way back when grima and loofah were roaming da moorz, you know, back when she first came Creepside.

The theme of this thread doesn't change. LOTRO is still the laughing stock of MMO PvP.

@ toq guess I hit a nerve, you'll never have my epic forums PvP skillz, NEVER! LOL
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Nov 24 2012 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by koegnistiger View Post

Correction, no one got pissed because everyone believed i got them fair and square because there where 3 days i got 10k+. 2 of those days i got 10k and basically I did it because I was with the group that had farmed their Aud and they wanted to help everyone else get their Aud so Hezz was making raids to help everyone because to put it simple creeps had been farrming freeps for 2 - 3 weeks. (A raid of 12+ couldnt beat a 6 man group of 4 reavers, 1 spider and 1 Def. That's how bad it was in Moors.)
    The only day I farmed was they day I got 20k and out of that around 16k - 18k renown was legit from jumping group to group playing for around 12h none stop. So I decided to admit I farmed that last 2k renown/comms because Im not a saint. The only other day I was going to farm just to piss people off, either Murder/Hezz/people from Exceptional or from La Comunidad del Anillo kept talking to me and I actually never farmed and was just sitting in plains for 1 hour chatting and got bored so I left to PvP. Technically I only farmed 1 day and it was 2k renown/comms, I didnt farm for 1 - 2 weeks 10k - 30k each day.

After that I have been pretty much soloing helping everyone in a group or out of group by healing/buffing/Bubbling when they need it and just standing around without hitting anything to not take that much renown/comms.
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

Quote Originally Posted by vhamster View Post
    Utter disappointment,why man? lol. However, judging by the current state of the moors, I honestly just think that the freep group su**ed. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Ehh, if you would of have been on to see how moors was before the people that farmed their Aud. Theres a picture aroound of like 30 - 50 creeps in GV hill from another server, thats how Moors was for about 2 - 5 weeks after RoR. The only way to actually get any kills at all was survive all those people hitting you at once and some how make them get hit by the 1 shots. creeps wiith 20k - 30k moral... they didnt even trait for DPS or mitigations they just trait for more Moral since they had about 5 Def and 4 WL always with them their moral never dropped down from 15k.

Only about 10 freeps (mostly the avengers) where the only ones trying to actually do some PvP and almost 80% where considering moving to E, some of them even stopped playing and started playing other games because PvP here was way screwed. After like 3 - 4 people farmed their Aud they started making groups to help the other freeps get their Aud by hitting solo creeps or small groups. That is how moors right now got a bit more balanced. Im against farming and was against it till after I saw how bad was moors and 1 sided.
    I'm a human manifestation of all 7 Cardinal Sins.
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Giiovy (Mini Sub Main) - Last Stand of Olorin(PvP/PvE Kin) - Brandywine (Main)
    Giovy (Captain Main) /Zuheiry (LM Sub Main) - Exceptional(PvE T2c Raid Kin) - Nimrodel

The one-sided routine has been bouncing back and forth since this game rolled off the shelves, hit some poor undergeared Guardian, rolled over a pathetic LM pet (god their pathing used to really stink), bounce off some non-warspeech Minstrel who was fleecing people for rezzes back in the day, pinged off a random Hunter who promptly mashed his DF button, wobbled by some random Burglar who then hit touch-n-go, ricocheted off a bladestorming Champion only to hit some poor buffing Captain square in the face.

I won't even bother with the creepside of that

/endwalloftext

Kittens are fun

I will say one of the latest trends I find really annoying is logging in to grams to find oh, 4-5 afk Freevers, I mean really freeps MUST you spy? That worried about so and so talking about you, or needing to know if someone gets called out?

Its stupid lame and pointless, why?
    Last edited by Bonescraper79; Nov 24 2012 at 03:19 PM.
    Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade
    Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

Ehh, if you would of have been on to see how moors was before the people that farmed their Aud. Theres a picture aroound of like 30 - 50 creeps in GV hill from another server, thats how Moors was for about 2 - 5 weeks after RoR. The only way to actually get any kills at all was survive all those people hitting you at once and some how make them get hit by the 1 shots. creeps wiith 20k - 30k moral... they didnt even trait for DPS or mitigations they just trait for more Moral since they had about 5 Def and 4 WL always with them their moral never dropped down from 15k.

Only about 10 freeps (mostly the avengers) where the only ones trying to actually do some PvP and almost 80% where considering moving to E, some of them even stopped playing and started playing other games because PvP here was way screwed. After like 3 - 4 people farmed their Aud they started making groups to help the other freeps get their Aud by hitting solo creeps or small groups. That is how moors right now got a bit more balanced. Im against farming and was against it till after I saw how bad was moors and 1 sided.
    I've been around long enough to say that there is nothing new here. This happens every single expansion
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast