We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a new friendly and perhaps larger Kinship

Sendred Human 72 Champ is my main

i'm very casual, i only have one character but i really want to add to that, i am into other games so there will be times i won't login for maybe a couple weeks

If needed i will help my fellow players when i'm available, i'm very easy to get along with, out of all the mmos i've played i've put the most time into this one.

i'm looking for a kinship that won't mind how casual i am, one that will help with a few quests here and there to help further me along, something larger than what i have now, the kinship i'm in right now is dwindling and there aren't many players so it's hard to get passed certain areas, i've literally been stuck on 2 quests for about a month because nobody is ever on or everyone is busy or doesn't want to help.

We R here to Assist

Quote Originally Posted by cltool9 View Post
    Sendred Human 72 Champ is my main

i'm very casual, i only have one character but i really want to add to that, i am into other games so there will be times i won't login for maybe a couple weeks

If needed i will help my fellow players when i'm available, i'm very easy to get along with, out of all the mmos i've played i've put the most time into this one.

i'm looking for a kinship that won't mind how casual i am, one that will help with a few quests here and there to help further me along, something larger than what i have now, the kinship i'm in right now is dwindling and there aren't many players so it's hard to get passed certain areas, i've literally been stuck on 2 quests for about a month because nobody is ever on or everyone is busy or doesn't want to help.
    Check out Our Latest Thread: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...46#post6539646
    C'mon Over, we can surely Help you, as we have Many Players on 24 hours a Day.

Captains Of Middle Earth is recruiting new and returning players.

Hi, looking for casual, thats us. lots of members to do things with. or solo with no drama.
    We are here to keep it fun. after all. it is a game right ?
    Hit me up Briannas. send tell , or if you already found a kinship and looking for new friends. add me.
    you can never have to many friends and you dont have to join mine to run things with us.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c000000072e59/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]