We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Mirkwood && Lothlorian?

So, my question is simple really,
    I baught the ROR Heroic edition, and unlocked Lothlorian, Is Mirkwood part of Lothlorian or do I still need to buy the Mirkwood exspantion? Reason for this is I recently made my way to Mirkwood and im able to quest their. Witch I always thought Lothi and Mirk was two different expatiation area's.

Thanks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000001543f2/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Well, Mirkwood is NOT part of the Lothlorien in any means. They are both geographicaly, politicaly and as in-game region separated. The Great River Anduin flows between them...

Lothlorien was added zone for Moria expantion, Mirkwood was the next expantion itself.
    I hunt. I kill.

Warden by destiny, Hunter in the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyKOko View Post
    Well, Mirkwood is NOT part of the Lothlorien in any means. They are both geographicaly, politicaly and as in-game region separated. The Great River Anduin flows between them...

Lothlorien was added zone for Moria expantion, Mirkwood was the next expantion itself.
    Okay, so that means I buy the Mirkwood expansion right? I didnt think they was the same, but allot of people has been telling me if you get Lothlorian you get Mirkwood, so I wanted to be sure before I go and buy it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000001543f2/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Mirkwood is not included with Lothlorien.
    [size=1][i]A spaceship from another star / They ask me where all the people are
    I tell them I'm the only one / There was a war, but I must have won[/i][/size]

You were probably doing the mirkwood epic, the first time you enter mirkwood you are in an instanced zone and you need to complete the epic to enter mirkwood proper.