We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Well, that was fun to read.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

Bryter, good post, and as has been said, this gets revisited every so often, but is a solid idea nonetheless. As far as Sniz's point, I think Turbine would be wise to listen to the veteran Defilers rather than anyone else, just as they should consult the veterans of other classes before making any revisions; alas, they do not.

To all who are complaining about "Flies are OP" or "Totems would be OP," have you ever noticed that you can kill the flies before they have a significant effect? Totems would be the same way, I presume. However, most of the freeps I end up fighting are so consumed with either Renown gain or KBs they completely ignore the flies until their healers are out of power. No, I'm not making a L2PNoob post, but I am suggesting that we all put a little thought into adjusting our strategies and tactics to address game changes before screaming for nerfs/changes to a class many of us know nothing about.

Last edited by Magnanimity; Mar 06 2013 at 07:24 AM.
    "If you're smart. You don't want me for an enemy." --Wolverine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2