We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    I would not expect this to be addressed. As we've already said this feature is being removed from the website and the next version is currently underdevelopment and testing (estimated to release the end of June), this would mean diverting resources better used elsewhere.
    Like fixing the Mac client?

Resources

Resources aren't being better spent elsewhere though....fix one bug and ten more that were fixed a year ago pop up again and despite bug reports they don't get fixed for an incredibly long time. These Forums have been a disaster in certain respects like updating character information ever since I started playing and that's 2 years ago. What's more frustrating is that Warner is in too big of a hurry to churn out bugged content that people will pay big bucks to play rather than addressing the issues that exist now. It's not rocket science Warner.

What happened to the LoTRO player council that was proposed a few months back? We have never heard another word about it. I guess the suits don't want to listen to common sense from the people who have played since Beta and others.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3