We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Character Levels Not Updating

Two of my characters have levelled to the next tier of lottery categories, but that's not reflected in the ones they're eligible for (i.e. my Loremaster is now L81, but is still being shown as L76 in the lottery entry page). Has anyone else seen this?

The characters in question are Lieselotte and Jecinda, both on Landroval Server
    Last edited by Casilune; Nov 26 2012 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Providing Character Details

I'm seeing this as well. The level information seems to be about a week out of date. The character sheet on my.lotro is also out of date, showing the same level as the lottos do. I suspect that the two are related?
    Digero Guardian | Digrim Burglar | Defenders of the Mithril Halls Officer
    Maestro - Convert MIDI files to ABC
    ABC Player - Preview ABC files as they sound in LOTRO

The same thing is happening for me. My main is shown as level 78 in the lottery, even though he has been >78 for at least 2 weeks and in fact is now level 85 for almost a week.

I see this as well: my elf guardian is level 76, not 74.
    Mornawen "Molly" Bayberry
    Assistant Archivist of Bree, Landroval server
    Kinswoman of The Lonely Mountain Band

This is happening to me as well, on both Crickhollow and Landroval servers. The character levels are not updating.

Experiencing the same problem. Would really like this resolved as my Captain Cuath is NOT lvl 59 anymore. I have him up to 81.
    High Treason

|Cuath R11 Captain|
    |Original Challenger of Gothmog|

Likewise here with my Guardian on Dwarrowdelf, Dikamer. It has not affected the lottery yet as I have only gone from 75-79, but still mentioning it because....

As soon as we do, one of the devs fixes it. Have faith, folks. I am sure they will fix it soon now that they know.

If you haven't already, mention the character name and server, just in case it differs from your sig. I think it helps them shorten the search/fix.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000010f56f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Lauraella Rune keeper lv 85 is still lv 75 on the Lotro page.....
    [COLOR=#cc6699][B][IMG]http://www.zoopsie.com/download/forum/Anceaneforum.jpg[/IMG][/B][/COLOR][INDENT=3][COLOR=#cc6699][B]Anceane, Moranae, Lauraella, Ashannae, and some others[/B][/COLOR][/INDENT]

strange behavior

Strange behavior ....

Today my lv 22 Desarae was finally added to my list of characters.
    (she already did in game the Skirmish quests for lv 20, and some others... though in her mail, she had again the same quest available and when i used them, they were added to the quest to do ....)
    ------------------------------------------

Annaelen Mintrel lv 85 is still 84 in the Lotro books .....

you can all be lucky that you can still enter the lottery...
    i cant...
    it still says im 9 but im almost 16 now...

... and if you look below at my sig, 24 hours later, my character is updating again.

It's like magic! Thank you to the Dev who took care of it, as usual. Always a pleasure.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000010f56f/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

my level has updated now but my skills havnt...

im a prospector, weapinsmith and woodworker and i already unlocked a whole bunch of new tiers and already mastered a few but that still doesnt show...

Would appear it's happening again. None of my Chars have updated since the 20th, so unable to sign up for appropriate level lotto's. Hope this gets sorted soon. :\
    "If it aint broke, don't fix it. If it is broke...I didn't touch it"

Happening to me again as well. Oh well. It'll get fixed eventually, it always does.

Was hopin this would get sorted before the TSOC lotto ends tonight, but with the holidays here, doesn't seem likely. Ah well there's always presents in Frostbluff (and oh yes, oh yes I have gotten 1 TSOC on BW. ) and Bug. Happy Holidays ya'll.
    "If it aint broke, don't fix it. If it is broke...I didn't touch it"

Been happening to my characters on Dwarrowdelf. Only one is showing ( Ease ) at level 12 even though I am currently level 25. My other character ( Easep ) isn't even showing at all and he is level 16.

Quote Originally Posted by Delease View Post
    Been happening to my characters on Dwarrowdelf. Only one is showing ( Ease ) at level 12 even though I am currently level 25. My other character ( Easep ) isn't even showing at all and he is level 16.
    Having it too again...

Still says im lvl 24 and dont have any crafting skills but im close to lvl 29 and already mastered half of my metalsmith tiers and some of my prospect tiers....

they should reconnect the forums to the game i think... hope it is fixed before the new lotteries and before im lvl 30 for the higher lotteries

Any luck for anyone yet?

Level 40 at the moment, so no.
    Annomanas Brood - Elven Champion of Renown
    Kaefr - Ale-swilling, Head-butting Dwarven Guardian
    Remnant - Officer - Landroval
    A vote for Sapience is a vote for progress! Vote today!

Quote Originally Posted by Casilune View Post
    Two of my characters have levelled to the next tier of lottery categories, but that's not reflected in the ones they're eligible for (i.e. my Loremaster is now L81, but is still being shown as L76 in the lottery entry page). Has anyone else seen this?

The characters in question are Lieselotte and Jecinda, both on Landroval Server
    Yep i have...

Im now 32 and the forums still say that im 24
    Crafting also doenst update..
    I can already craft tier 5 with metalsmith and my sig still says that i dont even have a profession

This seems to occur about once a month to a month and a half and the website just does not update for extended periods. Most of the times it seems to be about a week or less; this time it has been since the 22nd. Check your activity log to see when the last entry was made. It is usually cured after site maintenance/server reboot. It looks like the web site has lost communication with the player databases. The extended time out of sync is definitely related to the holidays.

In the Twitter interview with the developers they did state that the forums were in the web teams sights - no ETA. So who knows.

Obviously the signatures (vocations) have been broken since about August 2011. Kinship listings are also somewhat broken - if you remove or promote/demote a character that is off-line through the Social Panel it will not be reflected in the Forums Kinship rosters.

We shall see.
    < Enter lousy signature here>

I have three 80+ characters who can't enter the top tier lotteries now.

fixitfixitfixitfixitfixitfixit fixit
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

My characters haven't been updating since before Christmas. I leveled my current main, Kithryth, to 20 but never could get her in on the class mount Christmas lottery because the system thought she was still 18. She is now 28 going on 29, and the system *still* thinks she is 18. Please feed the chinchillas so our characters can update. I'd like to enter her in the appropriate level lotteries, not in the bracket she's currently stuck in.
    ~ if you say 'plz' because it is shorter than 'please', then I'll say 'no' because it is shorter than 'yes' ~

Same here I have a new Warden that I made and leveled to 28 but still am not seeing him on the lottery or anything else. My hunter stopped updating too.

The worst thing now is that they launched a new lottery maybe a few hours ago..

The system put me in the 20-29 lottery while i should be in the 30-39 one...

I think its a bit stupid that they open a new lottery while all the chraracters havnt updated for lke a month.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast