We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: f2p after VIP

f2p after VIP

I'm a f2p palyer and I have a 2 monthes VIP subscription.
    After the end of subscription:
    - will I still have access to all my 5 chars?
    - will I be able to finish explorer/slayer deeds I started being VIP?
    - will I gain reputation within crafting guild on lvl I started being VIP?

Kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by Justanother View Post
    I'm a f2p palyer and I have a 2 monthes VIP subscription.
    After the end of subscription:
    - will I still have access to all my 5 chars?
    no, you will have access to only 3 of the character slots unless you purchase the MoM expansion or extra character slots. if you have more than 3 characters you will be asked which you want to continue playing
    in the stater countrys and lonelands yes, iirc you will be able to continue any slayer deeds outside these areas but you wont start any new ones, think exploration deeds are locked
    not sure on that but this thread may have the answer and it will give you more details on what you get to keep
    Answers to Your Questions

[CENTER][URL="http://mpws.guildlaunch.com/"][U][SIZE=3]Mischievous Pipe-Weed Smokers[/SIZE][/U][/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] Blissfully smoking pipe-weed together on [I]Snowbourn[/I] since 14/04/07[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]spend all day smoking pipeweed and dreaming of gold[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://mpws.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=163438"]JOIN US[/URL][/CENTER]

A place where cotton grows and oil flows.
    To add a bit to Finglonger_UK's correct response, you will be asked to select which 3 of your 5 characters you wish to continue to play. The other 2 are not deleted, just inactive, and you can choose to buy additional character slot(s) at a later time and make one or both of them active again. I have gone through this process.
    Be well and good questing, all! See you about Middle Earth another time!

You'll be able to finish ones you've started, but not start new ones unless you have the quest pack for that region. For slayer deeds, this means if you're still working on the first level deed when your VIP time runs out, you'll be able to finish that but will not be able to start the Advanced deed for that same mob type. (So where possible, it's good to finish the first level deeds so that you can start the Advanced one while still VIP.)

The same goes for quests. You can finish quests you've already accepted and have in your quest log, but can not start new ones (including continuation quests in the same quest chain) unless you have the quest pack.

If you gained reputation levels with your crafting guild while VIP, you'll still have that level after dropping back down to Premium, but you'll lose the ability to gain additional levels beyond that unless you purchase access to that guild.

thanks a lot for your answers.

-can be closed-