We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Kights who say Ni are recruiting - rank 10 kin, 1050+ members

The kinship Kights who say Ni are recruiting... We are a relaxed kin with a mixture of players from hard-core endgamers to casual. Above all we are friendly and try to keep it that way. Our motto is "Help out other kin members when you are willing and able to do so".

We make no demands on you as a kin member.

We are a rank 10 with 1050+ members, with over 200 of us being level 75 and, to date, 58 of us lvl 85. Help is easily found with questing/crafting/levelling/raiding etc.

We accept anybody: ALL LEVELS ALL CLASSES.

Given our numbers, we regularly run raids from fun ones through to endgame raids.

Send me or any officer a /tell if you want to join, or ask in GLFF, or just ask any person around who appears to be in the kin and they'll point you to the right place to join.

Cheers,
    Dishcloth.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000003cfeb/signature.png]Dishcloth[/charsig]

Cool looking for a king ship

I'm a lel 7elf hunter looking via a king ship I'll b in game 2 maro and also if u have a team speak I'll join in there to hope to c u in game soon

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dishcloth11115 View Post
    The kinship Kights who say Ni are recruiting... We are a relaxed kin with a mixture of players from hard-core endgamers to casual. Above all we are friendly and try to keep it that way. Our motto is "Help out other kin members when you are willing and able to do so".

We make no demands on you as a kin member.

We are a rank 10 with 1050+ members, with over 200 of us being level 75 and, to date, 58 of us lvl 85. Help is easily found with questing/crafting/levelling/raiding etc.

We accept anybody: ALL LEVELS ALL CLASSES.

Given our numbers, we regularly run raids from fun ones through to endgame raids.

Send me or any officer a /tell if you want to join, or ask in GLFF, or just ask any person around who appears to be in the kin and they'll point you to the right place to join.

Cheers,
    Dishcloth.
    Oops I forgot my in game name it is linchin...