We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Angry Error trying to purchase Samwise Gamgee's Starter Pack

Every time i try to add the Samwise Gamgee's Starter Pack to my cart i get the error:

Error:

We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Error Number: CAT_000015

How can i fix this and purchase it?

LINK: http://store.turbine.com/store/turbi...oryID.58516200
    Last edited by F0urq; Jan 30 2016 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by F0urq View Post
    Every time i try to add the Samwise Gamgee's Starter Pack to my cart i get the error:

Error:

We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Error Number: CAT_000015

How can i fix this and purchase it?

LINK: http://store.turbine.com/store/turbi...oryID.58516200
    1- Simply wait until Monday and try again.

All store purchases - in game or website - are processed by third party vendors.
    Xsolla operates the in-game store and Digital River operates the web-site store.
    This means that there has to be a three-way communication between You, that vendor and Turbine.

2- Put in a ticket with support.turbine.com or call support on the phone.

Turbine Support: 1-855-WBGAMES (1-855-924-2637) or 1-781-407-4020 (support.turbine.com).
    English Account/Store Support is available from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday to Thursday and 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM Friday. (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)
    Bill Magill Mac Player
    (OTG)
    Val - Man Minstrel (90)
    Valalin - Dwarf Minsrel (69)
    Valamar - Dwarf Hunter (105)
    Valanne - Beorning (90)
    Valdicta - Dwarf RK (105)
    Valhad - Elf LM (65)
    Valkeeper - Elf RK (86)
    Valwood - Dwarf RK (80)

Valhunt - Dwarf Hunter (70)
    Valanne - Beorning (92)
    Ninth - Man Warden (65)

"Laid back, not so serious, no drama.
    All about the fun!"

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Valamar View Post
    1- Simply wait until Monday and try again.

All store purchases - in game or website - are processed by third party vendors.
    Xsolla operates the in-game store and Digital River operates the web-site store.
    This means that there has to be a three-way communication between You, that vendor and Turbine.

2- Put in a ticket with support.turbine.com or call support on the phone.

Turbine Support: 1-855-WBGAMES (1-855-924-2637) or 1-781-407-4020 (support.turbine.com).
    English Account/Store Support is available from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm, Monday to Thursday and 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM Friday. (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

It has been having this issue for a couple days now. I went ahead last night and purchased a code for the starter pack off Amazon. It was sold by Amazon, not another seller. I got the code, input it in the redemption box and it says it was an invalid code...now i have to talk with both Amazon Support and Turbine. I spoke with Amazon which in turn told me to first contact Turbine...So i have emailed turbine and am awaiting a response.

I started playing this game about a week ago, but seeing all these issues with either trying to purchase the code directly from turbine, to now getting a code that is apparently invalid which was sold by AMAZON, is very frustrating. This company needs to address these issues and bugs immediately.

See this response from Turbine:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?&postid=7531291 #post7531291

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreVortex View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! The Samwise Gamgee's Starter Pack was removed from the store as it no longer provided the benefits that were described, mainly the 15 extra inventory slots. We still have the Steely Dawn Starter Pack available through Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/213179/) and the Mithril Edition Pack through GameStop (http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/the...-edition/97978).
    He doesn't say when it was removed but if you scroll through the thread where he posted, you can see that it was apparently recent.
    Bill Magill Mac Player
    (OTG)
    Val - Man Minstrel (90)
    Valalin - Dwarf Minsrel (69)
    Valamar - Dwarf Hunter (105)
    Valanne - Beorning (90)
    Valdicta - Dwarf RK (105)
    Valhad - Elf LM (65)
    Valkeeper - Elf RK (86)
    Valwood - Dwarf RK (80)

Valhunt - Dwarf Hunter (70)
    Valanne - Beorning (92)