We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for Kinship Branywine Server

My name is Aegoloz i live in North America. I quit lotro for about a year ago im starting up again. Looking for a Kinship that has most of its players living in North America. I'm going be level 1 beginner and i already forgot a lot about the game would recommend a kinship that would give me tips and tricks.

A place where cotton grows and oil flows.

Please consider the Guardians of Fangorn Kinship on Brandywine

You can find our web site at http://gofangorn.org/. Like any other Kinship, you can find any of our members that are on-line by opening the Social window, selecting the 'Fellowing' tab, then typing 'Guardians of Fangorn' (or any other Kin's name or significant portion) in the 'Filter' slot (right side, about 1/5 the way down the page, no ' marks around the name), then going to the bottom left of the window and using the pull-down menu to select 'Kinship'.

We have a good range of classes and levels (I have a number of low-level alts in GoF) and I can assure you you'll find welcoming and supportive folks. Our Kin Motto is "We do that!" - from recruiting to group runs at various levels to craft fairs and other Kin activities. A Rank 10 (long-lived Kinship), we have a large North American player base, but we also have Kiwi members ('Kia ora' means 'Hello! How are you?' in Maori) and other international members as well. The Mays (Lenamay, Jerrimay, Lenalilymay, etc) are on daily, as are a number of other members and alts (37 total characters on in the last 24 hours, for example), so check us out!
    Last edited by Boskone08; Nov 19 2012 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Spellink is not my guudest skil... <sigh>
    Be well and good questing, all! See you about Middle Earth another time!

Hello if you are still looking for a Kin come visit our informational site here. http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...recruiting-now
    This will contain everything about us and what you will see. We are very very very talkative and we help all our members out for anything. Well I'll save all the good stuff for you to read in the link. We are also having a festival coming up shortly and instructions how to join are in link by joining a channel.
    Main: Builas (Hunter) lvl 85 || Thelluin (Minstrel) lvl 85 ~ Recruiting Officer of The Knights of Dol Amroth (Brandywine)
    ~Even in the darkness of Moria and Isengard, I feel the golden woods of Lòrien giving me hope~