We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Back in Time for Elevenses is Recruiting

I am recruiting...that is all. Not a raiding kin by far..in fact only have one active member right now..me. That being said...Back in Time for Elevenses mostly PvMPs right now; occasionaly we join Knights of the White Cross for some Skirm Raids.
    Lots of fun to be had...currently our motto is: A Kinship of One. That could change if I actually pick up some members.

We are now growing at a pace that I can keep up with. The mighty DPS warden Evogrin has joined Back in Time for Elevenses and we went 'raiding' yesterday. As we mounted our mighty warsteeds to go after the dailies in the zones of RoR, we thought to ourselves...do we really need these steeds? It turns out that we did not! Dismounting from our warsteads we took warband after warband and were rewarded with many a banner.

After we finished our kin event we decided another was in order and we mapped to the Ettenmoors to find that the creeps had all abandoned their posts! We took a couple outposts, searched for some non-crop creeps, and monitored the farming situation. It looked to us as though the EDA must have had another good day.

Evogrin and I logged and decided that on the morrow we would have an active day as Evogash would be in the Moors fighting for creeps and Tanar would be fighting for Freeps.

All in all...a good day to be Back in Time for Elevenses.

Beware.... he says back in time for elevenses, but I have proof he doesn't always allow proper meal breaks!

I love that you revived this guild, haha. Little known fact: this was the guild I originally created before joining/leading Ainur.

The original kinship page is still mostly intact. Note the listing of "PvMP" as 1 star!

Well things just got interesting since Brandic joined...