We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Signup Rewards Mount and Crashes

So, I invited 5 of my friends from school to play LOTRO, and they signed up. However I can't find my mount. And I only have 1 character so it would go to that character, I also checked the mail. It wasn't there. Where can I get it?
    And now about the crashes, at the screen where you select your character and start playing, I press enter middle earth. And then it loads, and at a random chance I either play normally or crash to my desktop. Does anybody know why this is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by XxChromexX View Post
    So, I invited 5 of my friends from school to play LOTRO, and they signed up. However I can't find my mount. And I only have 1 character so it would go to that character, I also checked the mail. It wasn't there. Where can I get it?
    Did you check your Mounts panel? Open your Skills panel and look on the Mounts tab. If it's not in your inventory, then it may have gone directly there.

If your inventory bags are full then it may be in your overflow. Clear out some spaces, log off, and log back in.

The other outside chance is that you may live somewhere where you can't be granted the mount. I think we had someone else post here who had that problem, but if you are in the USA then that's not it.

And now about the crashes, at the screen where you select your character and start playing, I press enter middle earth. And then it loads, and at a random chance I either play normally or crash to my desktop. Does anybody know why this is happening?
    I don't know what this is... but here are a few things you could try:
    • On the character selection screen, click the Options button, go to Video Options and set it to use DirectX 9.
    • Check the pagefile size for LotRO and maybe give it some more memory.

Good luck!
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Did they all use the referral link to create a new account? It's a condition of the referral program, so if they didn't then they aren't counted as being referred.

After checking what Shukar suggests, if the mount is still not there, open a web ticket to have Turbine check into it. Open the ticket for the Community Support team under the "Referral" category.