We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Meverdiel Returns

Some time next week I will be returning to nimrodel and continueing my tribe which is NOT Shadow Society. I will be creating a hitlist on a different thread which will consist of people my tribe will hunt down no matter what. "Even if you're standing in the back of a raid". I can't wait to join you guys again and show everyone yet again what a real tank is.

P.S. Greenwen will be on the hit list! And invites to my tribe will be given to those worthy not just given out by request...

Our predictions have come true!

Quote Originally Posted by 87_Suited View Post
    Nimrodel is once again long awaiting the return of Kalioth to warn Volo again. He will show you the true meaning of Outpost domination.

Only then will Chief return to troll him off of the server bringing in loads of action while accomplishing such.

Yep lol, how did... oh well, nvm
    Last edited by myforumacc2; Nov 18 2012 at 02:55 PM.

I want to be on the Hitlist! It might be fun to actually have some one else besides wargs going after me. Since they are starting to fail at getting me 1 vs 1 and starting to fail at 2 vs 1 now...

Lol giovy cmom And merv are you coming back for the WL stuns ?

Quote Originally Posted by Carelluin View Post
    Lol giovy cmom And merv are you coming back for the WL stuns ?
    Nope just coming back for fun and to show people what a WL does. And to troll all the randoms joining shadow society most likely. ORDER OF DEFIANCE! Hopefully tackmeat still plays =)

Quote Originally Posted by fabreth View Post
    Hopefully tackmeat still plays =)
    He doesn't

Just keep the rap cop/pastes off OOC PL0x

I loved his raps in OOC

"Even if you're standing in the back of a raid".
    Why does this need to be in quotation marks?

Some time next week I will be returning to nimrodel and continueing my tribe which is NOT Shadow Society. I will be creating a hitlist on a different thread which will consist of people my tribe will hunt down no matter what. "Even if you're standing in the back of a raid". I can't wait to join you guys again and show everyone yet again what a real tank is.

P.S. Greenwen will be on the hit list! And invites to my tribe will be given to those worthy not just given out by request...
    Don't hold the grudge against those who usurped you from Shadow Society. I'll tell you a little story. When you were taking a long a break, the leadership fell to one of Howll's creeps. We were loling on Honour and Glory vent one day and thought it'd be funny if you got booted from your own tribe =) Ah good times indeed.
    Previously, in your instalments you were challenging everyone to 1v1s. I guess now you intend to just plain grief people with your lemmings. enjoy lol
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

You're a pretty big man to single out individuals and make a point of griefing them. Zerging EC aside, I seem to recall seeing you "standing in the back of a raid" quite a lot last time you were out here. If that was tanking then consider me "shown". Or is that just because I often don't play peak times when all your triblings are out?

P.S. Did I make the list?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000ead20/signature.png]Hapili[/charsig]