We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

free gold cap removal glitch, what is going on?

Ok so I just purchased the 1600 Turbine points pack and removed the gold cap. But my sister just logged on to her account and she has NOT removed the gold cap via lotro store but she has 4 gold and 36 silver and she can send and trade money all of a sudden. She didn't pay for it so why did this happen? I can't belive it

Premium?

Sounds like she has a Premium Account.
    Gold cap is 5G for them and they can send and receive money.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001a6e4f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Did your sister also purchase Turbine Points? Or is your sister's character on the same account (subscription) as yours?

By purchasing Turbine Points, your account went from Free to Play to Premium. That means that the level cap for ALL characters on the account went from 2g to 5g, and the restrictions on sending & trading in-game currency were lifted. You don't have to spend any of those points in order to get those benefits.

You paid to lift the gold cap. That means that YOUR character can have up to 9999 gold.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Sorry for not getting back right away

ok so she did purchase turbine points. I was not aware that by purchasing points you were upgraded to premium. Thanks for the help all.

Quote Originally Posted by evokethunder View Post
    ok so she did purchase turbine points. I was not aware that by purchasing points you were upgraded to premium. Thanks for the help all.
    You're welcome. Your upgrade to Premium is permanent, though you only get 30 days of in-game support with your point purchase. Hopefully you won't need it!
    <<Insert clever sig here>>