We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by cshamblin View Post
    I vote Gunnor gets kicked. That guy will not stop chasing my min. Same goes for Iraqandroll and Conjmeplease. There are other mins out there. Feel free to attack another one first.
    Good mins die first
    Kerelas-Hunter,Kerebear-Reaver

Perch left moors for a long time. Even when he still played. It's good see some passion from SWTOR come backs giving this game some salt.
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Swtor was fun. Though I was pretty sick of huttball. I think I got my sorc to rank 75.

Yeah it's fun being back out there. Even more when there is a good group that can use my healing. I always seem to take a break from PvP in lotro after I rank. Though I think I'm going to work on my WL after my mins hits 10
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by cshamblin View Post
    Swtor was fun. Though I was pretty sick of huttball. I think I got my sorc to rank 75.

Yeah it's fun being back out there. Even more when there is a good group that can use my healing. I always seem to take a break from PvP in lotro after I rank. Though I think I'm going to work on my WL after my mins hits 10
    spoken like a true frog dog.

was hoping to get a 2nd age first, but my pvp itch is growing too strong to deny. will see you guys out there.
    Freeps: Beast, Cadaverous, Deadite, Elphaba, Joules, Kookaburra, Stheno, Weebey, Zod
    Creeps: Barfbag, Bulgingeggsac, Elphabash, Farfel
    {SM/2H1R}

Quote Originally Posted by KneelBeforeZod View Post
    spoken like a true frog dog.

was hoping to get a 2nd age first, but my pvp itch is growing too strong to deny. will see you guys out there.
    On the hunter?!?! Been a while since I have seen that name in the moors, but of course I was gone a long time too. heh
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000005f6a0/signature.png]Lathius[/charsig]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for the record, i used to play 6-8 hours a day, i was in alot of raids. my honest opinion that i have fourmulated after being in dozens of raids, is that incendio is full of himself and has allowed his popularity to surrpass his skill, i do not think he is the best and i find him to be very much an ***hole. that is my opinion after being in many raids led by many differant leaders. these days i preffer solo and small group, its more casual and fun for me. my opinion is fourmed by my expireances, maybe you had a better run with Incendio, maybe you like his raids more. i dont care. i have stated what i have seen and why i dislike him. like it or hate it none of you can change history. lets get back to the point of this thread.

i consider it a win when 5+ freeps single me out to zerg me and i still take at least one with me. alot of failures out on freep side these days.

This is a little off the current subject but I'm going to derail the derail here for a little Gunnorism and get back to what I consider a win.

First off, there is no actual loosing in this game. Because of game mechanics we each get to set the standards for what we consider a win or a loss. There is no cost for dieing (no repair bill) and in fact there isn't any actual dieing at all. We get incapacitated.

I actually enjoy getting incapacitated at times, especially if there's a long trip to get back to the battle. I actually find it a little peaceful, lying there, invincible and untouchable while the action continues around me. I still love the warg emote and find it hilarious. That is the best emote ever and I think it's the only thing I miss about playing Freep. (I do wish they'd change the release box so you could easily see your character when it is incapacitated).

Point is, there is no actual loosing. You don't have to pull out your credit card when you die and there are no repair bills that causes you to have to grind for pretend currency. I still catch myself looking for the repair button when I go to vendor trash stuff to clean my inventory but it's gone. (I recall seeing Vinner and others run around in the Moors naked because they didn't enjoy grinding to pay for the repair bills when it did exsist)

We each get to use our own imaginations or egos to determine what challenges us and I think that's one of the things that keeps me coming back, in-spite of the mechanics I don't enjoy in this game. It's the diversity in play-styles, individual characters and personalities that I enjoy so much. While someone doesn't share my or your perspective, it doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong. For me it's just the opposite.

Example: We have a Guardian that uses his sprint to escape instead of charging into battle. While Gunnor or Ronnug may have never run from what I consider a fair fight, I do find it very satisfying when on those rare occasions I do get that KB on that Guardian. I've even let him win some one on one encounters in hopes he'd stay around a little longer next time but let's face it, he is very good at escaping and for him, that is a win.

or

How about that Hunters who uses those store bought brands and rarely comes out of npc's. Who is quick to the draw and doesn't let the Reaver get off his charge in a 1v1? Or that Hunter that doesn't come out unless he has his pocket healer and hides in those same npc's. Let's face it, Hunters aren't a melee class and we can't really expect them to stand toe to toe with a melee class now can we?
    While you or I may not enjoy that particular play-style, the mechanics are there in the game to legitimize it and besides, isn't it fun when again, on those rare occasions that we get a KB on them. You know they hate dieing a lot more than we do.

Before ending another Gunnor/Ronnug wall of text. I wanted to derail a derail that really isn't so much a derail after all. Still the arguments continue which are the Gladden Ettenmoores and that's what I find so entertaining and I'd say that's a Win..
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

What? Rank means EVERYTHING. I link my ranked toons in my job resumes for important job interviews. -. -
    [color=maroon][size=1][center]Clown • Reject • Gigabytes[/center][/size][/color]

Quote Originally Posted by the_blah View Post
    What? Rank means EVERYTHING. I link my ranked toons in my job resumes for important job interviews. -. -
    You bring shovels to fight creeps....Would Not Hire!
    Reddmedic - R10 Defiler
    The Old Timers Guild LOTRO | Server - Gladden

Watching a whole raid of freeps coming out behind you and you're alone.

Tingur: A great host, you say?
    Scout: All Glan Vraig is emptied.
    Tingur: How many?
    Scout: A whole raid strong at least.
    Tingur: [astonished] a whole raid?
    Scout: It is an army bred for a single purpose: to destroy the world of creeps. They will be here by matter of seconds.
    Tingur: Let them come.
    *dies*
    Nerf healing in PvMP and just maybe it will be worth it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch0King View Post

Scout: It is an army bred for a single purpose: to destroy the world of creeps. They will be here by matter of seconds.
    *dies*
    LOL! nice.

*dies*
    But if too many of this host are defeated without a sense victory they will retreat back to their ale, alts and Hytbold dailies.
    [center][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Perchelm ~ Minstrel
    Gladden[/COLOR][/SIZE][/center]

I don't really post on the forums much but it was late and I couldn't sleep so I read this one hoping it would put me to sleep lol. Actually, I really enjoyed the thread. There was some good information and interesting opinions. What do I consider a win? Winning is hanging out with friends and having fun whether or not I live or die.
    I must say this last weekend has been some of the best fights I've seen for some time. But it's not just about the fights, I like the challenge of being out there. I've learned a lot from other players and gained a lot of respect for some of them and how they play. So as long as I'm enjoying myself, not lvling alts, or doing rl stuff, I'll be out there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000012aec2/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Waveron View Post
    I don't really post on the forums much but it was late and I couldn't sleep so I read this one hoping it would put me to sleep lol. Actually, I really enjoyed the thread. There was some good information and interesting opinions. What do I consider a win? Winning is hanging out with friends and having fun whether or not I live or die.
    I must say this last weekend has been some of the best fights I've seen for some time. But it's not just about the fights, I like the challenge of being out there. I've learned a lot from other players and gained a lot of respect for some of them and how they play. So as long as I'm enjoying myself, not lvling alts, or doing rl stuff, I'll be out there.
    oO my fave RK out there, keep rocking

oO my fave RK out there, keep rocking
    Aww Thanks! *blushes* and you are my favorite cat lovin creep. Of course... I will still target you when the opportunity arises.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000012aec2/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Waveron View Post
    Aww Thanks! *blushes* and you are my favorite cat lovin creep. Of course... I will still target you when the opportunity arises.

sad cat is sad

I consider it a win when I am having fun, how I go about that is different depending on what toon I'm on. On rk, it's successfully outhealing a group of creeps, on burg, it's aggravating creeps by picking off people in the back of a group and getting away, on LM, it's fun to just sticky gourd everything in sight. On my reaver, it's fun to just run into a group and die. And on any toon, it's always fun to have a challenging 1v1, whether I win or not.
    I cancelled my sub for now, though I'll probably renew once I get my freeps to 85, at which point I'll see yall out there again.
    And Dalok, you probably got kicked out of raid because you're s*** on your reaver, and probably any other toons you play. Not to mention the fact that you don't listen, follow targets, or even at least shut up when the raid leader is talking.

When i log on to creep and the freeps log. Not really cause then i don't have anything to play with. Seriously pvp here has been suckin as of late, could be just the times i'm on.....but not likely...mauahhahaha
    CURLYBILL RANK 11 WEAVER/ SILVEY RANK 7 CHAMP/ MYZER RANK 7 RK/ BOWLINGBALLBAGBOB RANK 7 DEFILER

You may call me Shipoopi-Bazinga-Skadoosh the First.

Quote Originally Posted by Winkey View Post
    And Dalok, you probably got kicked out of raid because you're s*** on your reaver, and probably any other toons you play. Not to mention the fact that you don't listen, follow targets, or even at least shut up when the raid leader is talking.
    i am an average player, nothing more. also you have no idea what i do in groups, so why are you comenting on it? i have stated my opinion just like everyone else, so why do i get flak for it? if you all want to insult me and mock me, watch the link in my sig.

now back to trolling.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5