We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

War Steed appearances

Hi,

Probably a silly question, but as I have not yet been to Rohan.......Does the appearance of your war steed have anything to do with it's appearance pre-Rohan. In other words, If I have a steed of the champion and a steed of the rune-keeper on a given character and give them the same cosmetics, do they look the same or are they somewhat different due to their "class" in Rohan?

Thanks!

A War-Steed has no Pre-Rohan appearance. I think you may be confusing a couple of things.

Everyone gets the same default appearance War Steed (with the normal Horse and the Pony versions), earned in an early Rohan quest chain. This appearance may be changed in a number of ways. One of the ways is the ability to use the trappings (barding, saddle, equipment, etc) from a class steed you may own and apply them to the war steed appearance tab. You can also purchase (and in rare cases loot) skins and colors for your war steed to modify its appearance. Some appearance items are also won as quest rewards in Rohan.

As far as I know you cannot change the appearance of any pre-Rohan mount, including any class steeds. You can only apply some of the appearance traits to the default war steed you earn in Rohan and only from certain Premium steeds. At this time, the color of your Premium steed is NOT transferable to the war steed. This has made some players very unhappy but it is what it is.

Thanks!

From Steed to War-steed: a reference guide of class-steeds/steed of Night and their War-steed equivalents.

I hope you'll find it useful!

Quote Originally Posted by Daeross View Post
    From Steed to War-steed: a reference guide of class-steeds/steed of Night and their War-steed equivalents.

I hope you'll find it useful!
    Very useful. tyvm!