We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Using Mac Beta and can't find my Character

I finally was able to download the Mac Beta and when I logged in my character doesn't show up. I haven't changed anything. I also logged on my.lotro.com and looked at my characters and there are none. I have always played on the Brandywine server. My character's name is Haidalas and he doesn't show up anywhere.

Can someone help.

Thanks in advance!!!

After posting this it showed up in my characters but now it says that its in Archenstone and I have always played in Brandywine. Whats up with that? Any one have any clues. Its kinda lame cause i'm lvl 37 in a kinship and now in a different server.

No actually those are the characters that I played with when the game first launched I still can't see my main Character who is in brandy wine. I can find him in the search but I can't see him in my characters.

Do you have more than one account? Make sure you are using the same username and password as you did before.

Do you have more than one subscription on your account? I noticed the Mac client isn't asking for a choice of subscription, so it may be that it's picking the wrong one.

If neither of these are the problem, contact Turbine's customer support.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

It must have just needed some time because he just popped up.