We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Kin for Sale (Landroval)

For anyone who is curious, I've pulled the trigger and am selling the kin mentioned in several of my recent threads (and thanks again to those who responded!).

Posting here just in case anyone wants to comment about it in general terms, or you can post there under the Landroval/Trade subforum... http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...46#post6526746
    Last edited by C-Hound; Nov 15 2012 at 03:02 PM.

Since we were talking about it generally in this subforum anyway, I'll toss this out here -

Current high bid is from a player w/ an end-game character who wants a 2nd kin house for their kin - very creative, I had not thought of that as a reason to buy. Just buy that kinhouse down the road from your main, add every kin-member (or just "some", however you want to draw that line) as having access, et voila! 3 more storage chests.

The kin has been sold, and Leadership transferred. Winning offer was 50 (fifty) Gold. Thanks to all who responded.

Just fyi, I had an opening bid of 15 gold within an hour of posting. Later that same day I had a jump bid of 50, but lower mail-in bids of 20 & 25, as well as many in the 5-10 range from players (who apparently did not read the advert very closely). (The jump bid also offered 80 GP for a ''quick sale'', but I had told others they would have an opportunity to respond to any up-bid, and didn't feel like breaking my word for virtual money, even if in a virtual world. Meh.)

Nothing higher came in over the weekend, so I called the bidding at 50 this (Monday) morning.

As a footnote, the new owner has many alts (over a dozen), and plans to use the Kin House as extra storage. Among other benefits, that's 90 shared storage slots plus a "return to vault'' skill for those alts, unavailable any other way in-game. Not a bad deal at that level of play.