We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

the free peoples army

well obviously theres this kin thats been going for a while called the free peoples army, lead buy some 14yr old called evrondil (or to older players we'll know him better as xsoldierx), now i left the three people army months ago, because i'd want to be involved in the level of drama that kin creates............ i mean who in the right mind starts a kin war its not ike you can actually annihalte each other so i save the for freeps vs creeps same as most people.

i'd say the most amusing thing about this whole situation is saying i stole decor from the kin house, now considering half the items are bound to evrondil, and he never gives anyone but him permission to decorate his kinhouse....... i smell some thing brown and cow related...

basically i'd like to know am i the only one who has problems with this kid creating drama........
    happy hunting all

Quote Originally Posted by samuraipanda View Post
    well obviously theres this kin thats been going for a while called the free peoples army, lead buy some 14yr old called evrondil (or to older players we'll know him better as xsoldierx), now i left the three people army months ago, because i'd want to be involved in the level of drama that kin creates............ i mean who in the right mind starts a kin war its not ike you can actually annihalte each other so i save the for freeps vs creeps same as most people.

i'd say the most amusing thing about this whole situation is saying i stole decor from the kin house, now considering half the items are bound to evrondil, and he never gives anyone but him permission to decorate his kinhouse....... i smell some thing brown and cow related...

basically i'd like to know am i the only one who has problems with this kid creating drama........
    happy hunting all
    False. Lots of people have trouble with him Many people have left his kin due to drama and silly arguments. My brother used to be in his kin, and told me that arguments were present as soon as he logged on.

It is also, very silly indeed starting a "kin war". There is simply, no such thing and there shouldn't be. Kinships are just groups of players joined together for a better game experience and a better social opportunity.

It was also annoying when Xsoldierx (Evrondil) himself went to the Ettenmoors. He would sit in Rez and rage if he died on open field..(many deaths due to my warg). I hope he has improved his behaviour.. I hope his kin is devoid of drama now.