We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    This is totally a necro but I just reread this entire thread and now I'm totally dying so everyone else should be totally dying too.

~

Boromir: "Actually, I've changed my mind. Gondor needs me to stay here. Faramir shall go to Rivendell, instead."

~

Arwen: "I'm sorry but I am the daughter of Elrond so I shall go with him when he departs to the Havens."
    Aragorn: "Wait, what?"
    Arwen: "And, honestly, I would rather face all the ages of this world alone than spend one lifetime with you."

~

Elrond: "Who will take this ring?"
    Borormir: "I'll take it."
    Elrond: "To throw in the fires of Mt. Doom."
    Boromir: "Of course."
    Elrond: "In Mordor..."
    Boromir: "Absolutely. Fires of Mt. Doom. In Mordor. And nowhere else." *shifty eyes*
    Iaralor | Riddorra | Cirnordar | Thransi | Fanion | Tarro | Otleif | Mallelleth

Frodo: “about that ring. I decided that Sauron was the owner of the ring after all, so I made a trip to his tower instead of Mount Doom. Sorry guys. “
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Bilbo: “What’s that funny mark on my door? I’m going to have to get the paint and sandpaper out.”
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtilleryman View Post
    Bilbo: “What’s that funny mark on my door? I’m going to have to get the paint and sandpaper out.”
    That’s a good one! I actually laughed.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Why thank you!

Eru: "Olorin, I have a job for you. I need you to leave paradise and head to Middle Earth. You will walk thousands of miles, wear a grey sack and a floppy hat and probably die at least once."
    Olorin: "Nah, I'm good. I'm enjoying sitting here resting up against this nice tree."
    “...and he lived happily ever after, to the end of his days”

"You asked me to find the fourteenth man for your expedition, and I chose Ms. Lobelia Sackville-Baggins," said Gandalf. “Let’s have no more argument. I have chosen Ms. Sackville-Baggins and that ought to be enough for all of you. If I say she is a Burglar, a Burglar she is.
    Iaralor | Riddorra | Cirnordar | Thransi | Fanion | Tarro | Otleif | Mallelleth

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7