We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    "Sean Bean called, he said something about a scheduling conflict, we're doing a recast".

This one has a potential to change plenty of other movies forever as well.

Also:

Last edited by Ferthcott; Jun 16 2013 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferthcott View Post
    "Sean Bean called, he said something about a scheduling conflict, we're doing a recast".

This one has a potential to change plenty of other movies forever as well.

Also:

Hmmm, perhaps Boromir would have lived if that was the case

Sapience is offline Former Community Manager & Harbinger of Soon
    Instead of, "What have I got in my pocket?" had Bilbo simply said, "Oh, hey. I just remembered. i found this ring. Would you happen to know who owns it?" Everything would have been different.

"You are wise and fearless and fair, Lady Galadriel," said Frodo. "I will give you the One Ring, if you ask for it. It is too great a matter for me."

"Very well. Give me the Ring. I will take it."

Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    Instead of, "What have I got in my pocket?" had Bilbo simply said, "Oh, hey. I just remembered. i found this ring. Would you happen to know who owns it?" Everything would have been different.
    '...And Gollum had a mighty tasty Hobbit dinner that night...'
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

From the Council of Elrond:

Elrond: Frodo, bring forth the Ring.

Frodo: Yeah, about that... I had a bit of a gamble in a game of Riddles and well...

Elrond: .....

Boromir: Yes, indeed I am the greatest Riddler in all Middle-Earth!!...

Aragorn: By all that you hold dear, on this good earth, I bid you sit, Men of the West!

The Shire or Bree or Rivendell or, etc. When you're saving Middle Earth ya never know.
    Elrond: "Destroy it!"

Isildur: "No"

Isildur tried to walk away but Elrond promptly took him by the collar and threw him, ring and all, into Mount Doom.

-

Eowyn: "Aragorn, I want to marry you."

Aragorn: "Okay! To Pluto with the elf-gal. I never really liked her anyway."

-

At the bridge of Khazad-dum...

Balrog: "Hey, I don't really want to harm you guys. I was just going to say that I'm actually warmer than Mount Doom so why don't you just give me the ring?"

They did, and settled down happily in Lothlorien which actually didn't fade.

Quote Originally Posted by ShameOnYou View Post
    Gandalf - "Your kind has no place in middle earth."

Sapience - "Okay. Okay. We'll call them Hobbit presents instead of slot machines. After all, it's not like we're forcing you to pull the lever."
    Not really accurate as Gandalf does like presents/slot machines he is Gandalf!

At the begining of Arda, Melkor didn't go in and just decided to watch because he knew there wasn't a chance to be Master in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethup View Post
    Elrond: "Destroy it!"

Isildur: "No"

Isildur tried to walk away but Elrond promptly took him by the collar and threw him, ring and all, into Mount Doom.

-

ROFL LMAO!!!!!!!!

Man, this thread has me in stitches!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    [I][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#ffff00]Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

"You, shall not splash!" - Gandalf in swimming lessons.
    Gilrain - Ilchaldol (Elf Guardian)

*Frodo just leaving the Grey Havens, when Sam has a flashback*

Sam: Frodoooo!!
    Frodo: Go back Sam. I'm going to Aman alone!
    Sam: Of course you are! And I'm coming with you! *Jumps in water*
    Frodo: But... you didn't destroy the... you can't swi... oh fine, we're turning back to get him!
    Gandalf: We can't now! We've already started sailing!
    Sam: ...bleffrughbueb... blub... *drowns*
    Frodo: Nice going!

Quote Originally Posted by LordoftheThings View Post
    *Frodo just leaving the Grey Havens, when Sam has a flashback*

Sam: Frodoooo!!
    Frodo: Go back Sam. I'm going to Aman alone!
    Sam: Of course you are! And I'm coming with you! *Jumps in water*
    Frodo: But... you didn't destroy the... you can't swi... oh fine, we're turning back to get him!
    Gandalf: We can't now! We've already started sailing!
    Sam: ...bleffrughbueb... blub... *drowns*
    Frodo: Nice going!
    I can see Merry and Pippin trying to explain this when they get back home lol
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    [I][FONT=comic sans ms][COLOR=#ffff00]Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check[/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

They were all deceived...

For in secret, in the fires of Mt. Doom, Sauron forged his One Ring: The Belly Button Ring of Power...
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

Eru Illuvatar: 'Hey, guys, I made some cool new creatures in the south part of that big continent. I call 'em 'Elves'. Maybe you should go check them out.'

*Aragorn looks into the Palantir*

Sauron: "Aragorn ... I am your father..."

Eru, sometime between the Ainulindale and the First Age: "You know what Melkor, I'm getting real tired of your ####..." *poof* Melkor's gone.

Melkor liked Eru's music.

And the Ainur lived happily ever after.

*somewhere in Middle-Earth*

"Where is Charles Lee....." *assasinates* ".....Where are the Templars...." .....Desyncronized, your forefathers did not kill civilians or domestic animals.......

"Mighty are the Ainur, and mightiest among them is Melkor, but that he may know, and ye, that I am Iluvatar, and I am mightier." Then did Tulkas stride forth and pummel Melkor to a pulp by Eru's command.
    And they sang again happily ever after.

And when all was done, and the One Ring was forged, Sauron destroyed the gateway to the Sammath Naur, that none may enter it thereafter.

T.A 2589: Death of Dain I at the hands of a cold-drake outside his halls. His sons Grór, Frór and Thrór are killed.

The Silmarillion:

Beren: I'll just take all 3 Silmarils..... WHAT?!? It actually worked! Take that Morgoth
    Morgoth wakes up: Ughhh that was some song..... wait, my loot! Ungoliant must have taken it...

Quote Originally Posted by DwarfFriend View Post
    Tolkien: "Hmmmm, let's start writing..."

PROLOGUE

I
    Concerning Cabbages
    This book is largely concerned with cabbages, and from its pages a reader may discover much of their (savourish) character and a little of their history... etc.
    I cried comedy tears at this....genius

Party management

Elrond: there shall be nine walkers, for the nine riders.
    Aragorn: Nah. Effective group size is either six or twelve. We are not likely to be able to find three MORE suicidal morons, so let's lose three of the hobbits, as they are the least useful.

Quote Originally Posted by wachkussen View Post
    Elrond: there shall be nine walkers, for the nine riders.
    Aragorn: Nah. Effective group size is either six or twelve. We are not likely to be able to find three MORE suicidal morons, so let's lose three of the hobbits, as they are the least useful.

Elrond:Especially that Gamgee character. And what the heck is a Gaffer?

<Saruman pours black powder into jar>

Grima: How? How can fire undo stone? What kind of device-

<Drops candle>

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast