We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Better go for the Extra Large popcorn!

The Hobbit trilogy is coming back to theaters with the Extended Editions!

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2015...-this-october/
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... .

unless there are 50% more scenes with thranduil, then YES BRING IT ON!

(seriously... why... enough butchering has been had... they should re-air the lotr movies rather than the hobbit...)

I'll pass. I did enjoy the 3 Hobbit movies, but not nearly as much as the 3 LOTR films. Now those I would gladly see again in the theater.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

I just don't think I could make it through that extra movie time without a trip to the lil' hobbit's room. The regular versions were tough enough!

Of course I will be getting the BOTFA EE when it comes out on DVD so I can complete my collection. i read that the extra footage will raise it to an R rating due to the violence. Yay violence!
    Today is a good day for Pie.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Burglars, for they are subtle and quick to shank you.