We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Crafting in Rohan

Crafting in Rohan is not easy: started to make ingots in Cleving, then realized i need some lumps of coal. No supplier in the crafting area: back to Ethengels. Made the ingots, realized i needed something from my vault...back Hartwik :P

Suggestion: all crafting areas should come with mailbox, supplier and vault-keeper near by.

..and a campfire for cooking, please! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Firusha View Post
    ..and a campfire for cooking, please! :-)
    Campfire should be right outside, imho.

I find myself going to Galtrev to craft... guild guys, vault, auction nearby, etc...

JS
    Beretel - Champ; Eleazer - LM; Shammoo - Hunter

I've been looking for a supplier in Cliving too. But in my opinion, Harwick and Snowbourn are, for Rohan at least, the new ''capitals''. The only odd thing about Snowbourn, is that they have more than just one craftingspot and more than one auction hall...
    Nothing but oldskool noise!

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d21600000011be8a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

i go to Galtrev too for crafting now...but why put forges and ovens and not the rest needed?

Quote Originally Posted by BerenTelcontar View Post
    Campfire should be right outside, imho.
    Where I come from, it's forbidden to start campfires in the city ^^

A camp fire right outside the city at the exit nearest to the crafting hall would be nice tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Neumi View Post
    Where I come from, it's forbidden to start campfires in the city ^^
    Can't be Rohan you come from then, since campfires are burning constantly even inside the houses all the time (without anywhere for the smoke to go I might add)

Quote Originally Posted by elanette View Post
    Can't be Rohan you come from then, since campfires are burning constantly even inside the houses all the time (without anywhere for the smoke to go I might add)
    Didn't have those kind of laws in this time...

or in the books that i know of

Ofc i guess the high level 85's need something to waste there time, so running back and forth would do it :P

^^^Refers only to the 85's that have completely finished the game(quest and all)

Doesn't Snowbourn have all of those things - all crafting facilities, mailboxes, vault, AH, Forge/Relic Master, and the Crafting guild NPCS - all in one convinent place?
    Crickhollow Server:
    Evenhald: L86 Minstrel Armaius: L76 Loremaster. Gaheriad: L96 Hunter Malhion: L74 Captain

Quote Originally Posted by elanette View Post
    That's why people in Lotro area having visions all the time and see so much shadows and darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Armaius View Post
    Doesn't Snowbourn have all of those things - all crafting facilities, mailboxes, vault, AH, Forge/Relic Master, and the Crafting guild NPCS - all in one convinent place?
    That might be so but that wasn't what my question/suggestion was about: i just wonder if i'm standing in Celving and need to melt some material i can but i can not make steel/higher quality coz there's no supplier...some things goes to together: forge and supplier, oven and campfire etc etc....