We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

chance getting a major legacy

Since RoR came out I leveled more than 25 LIs to 31 and above and I can't even remember one time I had the chance to choose a major legacy.
    These "Crystals of Remembrance" are suspious.

Did anybody else experience that the chance getting a major legacy reforging legendary items decreased?

The Reforge process is completely random

I took a fresh found lvl 81 bow and decided to waste an IXP rune to get it to 30, I'm after one of the ID legs for another bow
    On the Reforges I hit 2x Majors and 1x Minor

Now if that had been a lvl 85 Bow I would have kept it

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Malindruel View Post
    The Reforge process is completely random
    In this game nothing is completly random, there's always a chance you can quantify.

Quote Originally Posted by Malindruel View Post
    On the Reforges I hit 2x Majors and 1x Minor
    That is what i wanted to know
    Last edited by Peluna; Nov 10 2012 at 10:00 PM.

its just you having a bit of bad luck, i got 5 majors on my new halbeard

I have level 85 3rd age burglar tools with 6 major legacies ^^

Though I bet the 2ng age songbook I'm going to make soon will be stuck at 3...

If you are trying to get 4 Major Legacies on a Bridle you cannot.
    They are coded so that they only give 3 Majors.

Think this was discovered during Beta testing and confirmed by Devs
    I don't have any links to provide to confirm this however.
    [IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-OOGLYqiRemk/U2TxWOwnO6I/AAAAAAAACSE/bk3MyjILFJ0/w350-h120-no/LOTRO+Forums+Sig.jpg[/IMG]

Fat, Fuzzy, & Disabled............life doesn't get any better!
    Kinship: Roxxi Manor

okey, can anyone calculate my % of not hitting any majors after levelling 3 first agers(85) ? 3 on identify ( mini book, loremaster staff and guardian belt), 3 at level 30. btw: 2nd age belt(85) 5majors, etc etc.

Well. Just yesterday I crafted myself up a new Warden second age Spear. Wasn't expecting much, but to my surprise I ended up with 5 majors and 1 minor. I'm considering getting a crystal of remembrance just to turn it into an additional Minor legacy.

It doesn't seem particularly rare to me for this to happen. I'm always rolling through third ages up to level 31, and a fair amount of the time I do see majors to choose from. Some have been awful tempting because of that. It's just on the rare side.

Quote Originally Posted by gordrum View Post
    okey, can anyone calculate my % of not hitting any majors after levelling 3 first agers(85) ? 3 on identify ( mini book, loremaster staff and guardian belt), 3 at level 30. btw: 2nd age belt(85) 5majors, etc etc.
    No, no one can calculate that. But it is very rare and I, at least, would not keep making 1st ages, or even 2nd ages in the off chance of getting one with an extra major legacy. I think of all the 'important' weapons and class items I have leveled (3 2nd age and eventually 1st age runestones and 3 2nd age and eventually 1st age rune satchels at levels 60, 65, 75 and now 2nd ages at 85, 1 1st age), I have gotten 2 with extra major legacies.