We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Unable to connect

Please help. For the last 48 hours I've been stuck at the game launcher.

Game update progress: Status
    Connect Waiting

It has been stuck at waiting for more than 48 hours now. I've tried restarting the launcher, re-downloading the game ( switching from steam to direct download from the website).Nothing seems to work.

It used to work before till 2 days ago.

Any help/advice will be much appreciated

Similar Problem

I spent the Whole day reinstalling the Game but when i launch the game , i have done the same to the Net. Framework . But all i get is the Update process of the launcher getting Stuck at connecting . I am eager to play this game that i have just signed up .

Hope a solution will be produced and that i will be able to enjoy this game as soon as possible

~Tammiel~
    Last edited by Tammiel; Nov 11 2012 at 09:48 AM.

I hope you find something that helps in this thread: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...-11-03-2011%29
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

Freaking insane

I am stuck on connect waiting and can't find a bit of useful information....

EDIT: I was EXTREMELY agitated when I made my original post and have deleted most of it. I do still assert that there should be a tech support line to help with issues like this. The account support people fielding the calls can't help, as much as they want to, it is just out of their area of expertise. If you sell a technical product, you should support it with real time human support... using a knowledge base doesn't work all the time
    Last edited by bhambrewer; Nov 28 2012 at 06:00 PM.