We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Who/where do I pay rent to?

Hello,
    I was wondering who I had to pay rent to, I'm in The Shire HomeSteads

Character panel --> House tab --> Maintenance tab

You should be able to pay at that point.

Thank you!

Oh, it was just the question where you find the button to pay your rent When I read the topic I thought at first that you were asking "whom does my money go to" which is a valid question in RP-terms either IMO. Really, if we can rent houses, from who do we rent them???

Smile Renting houses out

This made me think that we should get the option to rent our houses out for a price.... don't you think

Quote Originally Posted by Gildoriel View Post
    Oh, it was just the question where you find the button to pay your rent When I read the topic I thought at first that you were asking "whom does my money go to" which is a valid question in RP-terms either IMO. Really, if we can rent houses, from who do we rent them???
    I consider it cost of living expenses. Gardner to keep the lawn up, maid to keep the house clean, food for the larder, stuff like that. You own the house, stop paying "rent" and you still keep it, you just can't get inside it. (Say too much junk accumulated, weeds grew too high, house is falling apart since you haven't paid anyone to keep it up.)

Quote Originally Posted by Khorgrim View Post
    I consider it cost of living expenses. Gardner to keep the lawn up, maid to keep the house clean, food for the larder, stuff like that. You own the house, stop paying "rent" and you still keep it, you just can't get inside it. (Say too much junk accumulated, weeds grew too high, house is falling apart since you haven't paid anyone to keep it up.)
    This is how I've always viewed it as. It is labeled as "Upkeep." In my mind, upkeep is hiring services while I'm away on adventures.