We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Regarding Crystal of Remembrance

So I have a question regarding the Crystal of Remembrance. I haven't really bought anything from the store yet but I know sometimes when you buy things it's put on the character that you are logged in with. Well I am trying to get a bunch of things to essentially get the Rohan Expansion through the store and I am looking to get the Crystal of Remembrance and I can see you can add more then 1 to the cart at a time. My question is this... Will they all go to the character logged in? I am assuming they do and then are bind to account so I can switch them to my other characters? I am guessing that's how it works but trying to get clarification before I spend any points

Hamilton, NY
    Most items that are similar to that Crystal are indeed Bind to Account. I would buy just one at first to be safe.

As an aside, if you have no Shared Storage you won't be able to transfer them between your characters even if they are BtA.
    Steam: Sneakeh Snake[/CENTER]