We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Inventory bonus bag

Hi,

I was going to unlock the fourth inventory bag today for all my character and i realized the price has drastically went up to 995 turbine points!!!!
    WHAT THE HELLLLL!!!!?????
    Why has the price gone up so much? Is it because of the now unlockable 6th bag? So what if people don't have the 4th and 5th bag they'll have to pay 1990 points to get them both when we used to be able to get them for 495 tp each !?!?!??!!
    This is outrageous!!
    Make the 6th bag 995 points if you want (thats still a &&&&&&&& amount for a bag) but please keep the 495 price if we wish to unlock the 4th and 5th bag!!
    Thanks.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000db41f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by KratosX View Post
    Hi,

I was going to unlock the fourth inventory bag today for all my character and i realized the price has drastically went up to 995 turbine points!!!!
    WHAT THE HELLLLL!!!!?????
    Why has the price gone up so much? Is it because of the now unlockable 6th bag? So what if people don't have the 4th and 5th bag they'll have to pay 1990 points to get them both when we used to be able to get them for 495 tp each !?!?!??!!
    This is outrageous!!
    Make the 6th bag 995 points if you want (thats still a &&&&&&&& amount for a bag) but please keep the 495 price if we wish to unlock the 4th and 5th bag!!
    Thanks.
    That change occoured back on Oct 15 when RoR went live.
    They placed them on sale for 495 TP until Oct 29.
    it was an announced change based on the issues sliding tiers of storage space created.
    They riased many prices most staid the same some were lowered.
    It was announced and discuseed in the forums.

A one month VIP subscription still gets you the 4th and 5th bags
    for 14.99 a vip perk that is well worth the one month subscription alone.
    Yes you still keep the bags at the end of the month when you go back to premium.
    Then you only have to unlock the 6th bag for 995TP when it is fixed and
    reintroduced with update 8.1

not to mention all the other perks that one month will unlock, 500 tp, more char slots, virtues unlocked. i tried a flat f2p when i started playing and figured out pretty quick that one month was very much worth it

Yes I do see the sens in getting at least the one month VIP but can I do so with paypal?
    I know there's the time cards but it says that I must apply them to an ALREADY EXISTING SUBSCRIPTION which I don't have...

And a question for when I do go VIP someday; Once the subscription is over, what happens to the unlocked characters I have leveled up? And even if I go VIP I still need to permanently unlock the quest packs and expansions right?

Thanks
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000db41f/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Yes you can use paypal really another nice advantage.

You keep the 4th and 5th bags Virtues gold cap removal swift travel
    on any and all characters created and logged in while VIP.
    Get your main and your primary alts to level 20 so you can get the ridding skill free
    by doing the quest at the farm you will save TP that way.

Everyone regardles of account status must buy the Expansions to do anything
    other then epic quests in those areas.
    Quest and instance packs are rented durring VIP in areas other then the free areas.

These 2 links will answer most all of your questions.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Your-Questions
    http://lotro.mmorsel.com/2010/08/con...vel-chart.html

Good Luck