We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Society

Thumbs up Shadow Society

Shadow Society is now recruiting rank 5+ capable pvpers to reform the tribe.Post here if you are interested to join!

We are one
    We will stand together
    Number one
    Number one
    The chosen ones
    We are one
    We are one
    we will fight forever
    we are one and we won't die young

awww shucks, did some of the farmed or farming creeps ya had drop off? too bad, thats why people use freevers ya know.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001b2a2c/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

As far as i remember i just owned you 1vs1 in hh with npcs on me,on my freever.And i don't need your advice farmed to get my sets,will not face 13 aud wargs with 7 aud.If i pay to play the game,i do what i want if i don't break the CoC(as far as i remember farming is not in coc) so i don't give a s about what the community says about me,the community comes and goes.

Reason i edited was because i did not want a double post.
    Last edited by Kboomer; Nov 08 2012 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kboomer View Post
    As far as i remember i just owned you 1vs1 in hh with npcs on me,on my freever.And i don't need your advice farmed to get my sets,will not face 13 aud wargs with 7 aud.If i pay to play the game,i do what i want if i don't break the CoC(as far as i remember farming is not in coc) so i don't give a s about what the community says about me,the community comes and goes.

Reason i edited was because i did not want a double post.
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

lmfao, i think your memory might be just a little bit skewed there konig, seeing as how it was a 2v1 and i killed hte warg and still fought you after that, and iirc you had one hobbit on you that was shooting you from range. i'll destroy you 1v1 any time, regardless of who has OPs, lemme know if/when you wanna go and i'll be more than happy to FARM the FARMER for a bit of renown if you are stupid enough to want more than one death at my feet.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000001b2a2c/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Your memory might be screwed aswell i was with a defiler in group,rank 4.you killed him first,he didnt do any dmg and then i fought you.You are just mad i got you,you QQed that you screwed it up,else you would have won.And sure i will 1vs1 you anytime.Shall i post the SS?

This is a high quality argument...
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]FORSION - DORITOES[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by drmahodi View Post
    This is a high quality argument...
    DW this isnt the first farmer to start a new tribe out of Ragequitted from prev tribe ^.^

However this is fairly bad, 20c says Hellz was following both a defiler and warg for protection, and I think we got a thread
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Quote Originally Posted by Mylittlemurder View Post
    awww shucks, did some of the farmed or farming creeps ya had drop off? too bad, thats why people use freevers ya know.
    Curious why some are ridculed for farming while others are not? Is it a case of 'spot the weak kid on the playground' or 'not enough virtual coolness' or a combination of both? Not trying to be &&&& about it, i really want to know why this is the case.

Oh, just to remind those who have forgotten and those who may not have been here; used to be a time when farmers were driven from the server.

Aha! A farmer!

Yohindernoobs
    Shinynailz
    Youradhere
    Zrod

Quote Originally Posted by myforumacc2 View Post
    DW this isnt the first farmer to start a new tribe out of Ragequitted from prev tribe ^.^

However this is fairly bad, 20c says Hellz was following both a defiler and warg for protection, and I think we got a thread
    lol fail,you really have to give your fail opinion before knowing every detail.I was with a friend agirluk to help him do mayor when murder atacked him first.I do not need any protection,i run solo except when i help friends.And second i did not start a new tribe,got leader of shadow society,a tribe created in 2010.And third,i did not ragequit any tribe,i disbanded my old tribe because no one was online after ror.And fourth,from a tribe recruitment thread this has gone pretty bad so please lets keep the thread subject,if you want to qq about me farming create a new thread.
    Last edited by Kboomer; Nov 08 2012 at 04:28 PM.

lol fail,you really have to give your fail opinion before knowing every detail.I was with a friend agirluk to help him do mayor when murder atacked him first.I do not need any protection,i run solo except when i help friends.And second i did not start a new tribe,got leader of shadow society,a tribe created in 2010.And third,i did not ragequit any tribe,i disbanded my old tribe because no one was online after ror.And fourth,from a tribe recruitment thread this has gone pretty bad so please lets keep the thread subject,if you want to qq about me farming create a new thread.

You really are butthurt arent ya? First tip: Don't engage in any flame if your going to be a tribe leader. Secondly obviously dont farm (ya im doubting anyone gave you tribe leader, oh @Rhynin I tried i really did, but Toq start flaming Glad and the entire thing cracked me up xD)... Well there's two atleast!

I can respond to everything you just said, but im getting this "im super sensitive to trolling gonna go kill myself" kinda feel....
    Mirkwoodian - Savior of the Ettenmoors

Squishy sacrificial tank 2012ish

Quote Originally Posted by rhnyin View Post
    Curious why some are ridculed for farming while others are not? Is it a case of 'spot the weak kid on the playground' or 'not enough virtual coolness' or a combination of both? Not trying to be &&&& about it, i really want to know why this is the case.
    I thought it was not enough bellyrubs given to bouncy wargs... Truthfully though it usually boils down to who the "in" people are. Either way STILL not enough nice bellyrubs! Just saying!

Oh, just to remind those who have forgotten and those who may not have been here; used to be a time when farmers were driven from the server.
    ah yes, the good old days, but then, if we still went by that philosophy the handful of creeps and freeps left would really get bored
    such a sad state of affairs but there it is...
    Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade
    Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

Just saying:

1. Turbine made this game into a joke. I can't understand why so many people still hold to some altruistic ideal when the very fabric of the arena those ideals are applied to is based on the money grubbing philosophy of a bunch of half wits that long ago stopped even pretending to care about the product they churn out.

2. Rank stopped mattering 3 years ago when the raid babies started soaking up the increased renown/infamy when they tweaked the raid rewards. I've watched enough clueless carebears vault past me over the years to not worry any more about whether something thinks *I* farmed my rank (snicker).

I do not need any protection
    That's what Ervin "Magic" Johnson thought...
    Last edited by 87_Suited; Nov 09 2012 at 02:12 PM.
    Bigslick

You all suck, just remember that when you start to feel good about yourselves
    Rivawen - Trending - Emporio - Jabberwock - Badromance

Shadow Society is now recruiting rank 5+ capable pvpers to reform the tribe.Post here if you are interested to join!
    Can those with a main above rank 4 join with his below-rank 4 alts?

Also, how will you define capable? Will there be a test run process?

Thirdly, the name just isn't really doing it for me. If I ever joined I'd probably expect a bunch of players with names like "Harrypotterrocks" And "Thechosenone" to be ./casting spells back and forth in kin chat, while debating which of the series was the best read.
    [OOC] Faja: 'new expansion isnt even out yet, i've already failed at it'

Quote Originally Posted by forestthegreat View Post
    Can those with a main above rank 4 join with his below-rank 4 alts?

Also, how will you define capable? Will there be a test run process?

Thirdly, the name just isn't really doing it for me. If I ever joined I'd probably expect a bunch of players with names like "Harrypotterrocks" And "Thechosenone" to be ./casting spells back and forth in kin chat, while debating which of the series was the best read.
    Yes.Those with the main above rank 4 can join with their alts below rank 4.I put this rank restriction to limit those who get in,i don't want to get new players who just started to play here to ask what is TR,etc.
    Capable means to follow the leader's assist in a raid,to do what the leader says,to be able to play your class well.
    And third,don't worry,i am not a fan of HP myself and i will not tolerate such a thing,this is not WoW.I did not chose the name of the tribe,it was chosen by someone else couple years ago.This was one leet tribe back in the old days and i intend to reform it..take a look at its members,some haven't logged for over 800 days.

Yes.Those with the main above rank 4 can join with their alts below rank 4.I put this rank restriction to limit those who get in,i don't want to get new players who just started to play here to ask what is TR,etc.
    Capable means to follow the leader's assist in a raid,to do what the leader says,to be able to play your class well.
    And third,don't worry,i am not a fan of HP myself and i will not tolerate such a thing,this is not WoW.I did not chose the name of the tribe,it was chosen by someone else couple years ago.This was one leet tribe back in the old days and i intend to reform it..take a look at its members,some haven't logged for over 800 days.
    O'Lawd!

Are you trying to be troll food ?!

i run solo except when i help friends.
    Not sure if serious, but on your namechange #3 you occasionally appeared solo while goldtagging. Since when Shadow Society is an elite tribe? God you remind me if you Kalioth, calling everyone out to spar/1v1 them/ even the rhymes in your recruitment thread. Or are you trying to be Kalioth? God help you then
    Volodic- Rank 14 Minstrel- The first and the last Warlord of Nimrodel
    Volobash- Rank 11 Blackarrow- Arkenstone, Nikitah's Bane
    Volosavenger- Rank 9 Stalker- Landroval, The white warg

This was one leet tribe back in the old days and i intend to reform it.
    *Cough* It was?

.take a look at its members,some haven't logged for over 800 days.

Those all your alts from past accounts or what? No one in that list I recognize.
    Anat ~ Damspider, The Black Blade
    Teslafoil ~ Allure, WeGotThis

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war"

You know, I wasn't going to say anything, but now that Rhnyin has brought it up.....some interesting renown gains on page 3, don't you think?

http://dailystats.theblackappendage....Mylittlemurder

To the OP: If you starting up this thread brings back kalioth, I will form a Freep raid each and every night I will hunt you down until you rage log!

EDIT: I guess I should read these things all the way through. So that RK who I can't recall his name that booted failioth from his own tribe hasn't logged in so you usurped, got it!
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Nov 09 2012 at 02:24 PM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

ur quite right spidey, even i find those numbers highly interesting.....particularly considering i watch my renown gain every day with PVMP+ and not once have i ever topped 25k in a day even when i was pushing for R10, which iirc is around the period those numbers magically show themselves on page 3. funny though how in that link the only spots i see where rating gain/loss doesnt match up with rating is on those 2 30k+ days, and funny how i would gain less than 50 rating on a day ur accusing me of farming on. then i wonder, if i had farmed 2 days back in june what was the point? and why wouldnt i have joined the farming for comms in RoR if it was something i did or supported at any point in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by 22Acacia View Post
    Just saying:

1. Turbine made this game into a joke. I can't understand why so many people still hold to some altruistic ideal when the very fabric of the arena those ideals are applied to is based on the money grubbing philosophy of a bunch of half wits that long ago stopped even pretending to care about the product they churn out.
    you must spread some reputation around before giving it to...blah blah blah, I tried, Milt.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Mylittlemurder View Post
    ur quite right spidey, even i find those numbers highly interesting.....particularly considering i watch my renown gain every day with PVMP+ and not once have i ever topped 25k in a day even when i was pushing for R10, which iirc is around the period those numbers magically show themselves on page 3. funny though how in that link the only spots i see where rating gain/loss doesnt match up with rating is on those 2 30k+ days, and funny how i would gain less than 50 rating on a day ur accusing me of farming on. then i wonder, if i had farmed 2 days back in june what was the point? and why wouldnt i have joined the farming for comms in RoR if it was something i did or supported at any point in the past?
    I didn't accuse you of farming, just pointed out 2 abberations. Numbers may not lie, but the way turbine screws up everything, the gathering of data can be flawed.

If I was to accuse anyone of farming I would have far better proof <coughwindybearcough>
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Nov 09 2012 at 03:06 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast