We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
  1. Guardian Cosmetics

Post your Guardian themed cosmetics here.

Ceremonial Workers Helm - Dye black
    Sellsword's Hauberk - Dye Black
    Ceremonial Cloak of Shadow and Flame - Dye Black
    (Can't remember the names of the gauntlets and boots but the gauntlets came from the Helegrod cosmetic set I believe)
    The Lone Wolf
    Radspakr 85 Guardian,Haluilas 82 LM, Varri 65 Champ

Here are mine:

Too fat, too furious!

I work hard on them.

Also I remade some of my older cosmetics & still had a pic or 2 on HD here they are

(some of the pieces I changed around a bit with the more armors I have gotten since lv75)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Divine View Post

I work hard on them.
    what items u used?
    “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.” -???

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    what items u used?
    No idea about the names, but the helm, shoulders, gloves, boots you can get from the classic vendor in skirm camp, chest and legs are in the ox-clan camp near Isengard, cloak is from the barter trader in Forlaw, Wildermore. Fail warden outfit, btw. Not for a real guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Coeprandua View Post
    Fail warden outfit, btw. Not for a real guard.
    With all due respect, Coeprandua, just because an outfit doesn't primarily contain guardian cosmetics it doesn't mean it's not for a "real" Guard and neither does it mean this particular ensemble should be for Wardens. I've seen many Lore-masters fully garbed in plate and scaled armor. I've also seen Champions decked out cosmetically in leather gear. A character's class does not in any way, shape, or form dictate what outfits are to be worn. This is all I have to say on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
    what items u used?
    Ceremony, I can help you out. From what I see in this picture, I'm 95% percent sure that these are the pieces, along with their obtainable locations:

Head: Helm of the Wall-Warden (Classic skirm camp vendor under level 65 Barad Guldur medium armor OR from the Warden class vendor in Ost Galadh)
    Shoulders: Shoulders of the Wall-Warden (Classic skirm camp vendor under level 65 Barad Guldur medium armor OR from the Warden class vendor in Ost Galadh)
    Chest: Breastplate of the Laingarth (Guardian class trainer at the Ox-clan Camp in Nan Curunir)**
    Hands: Ceremonial Gloves of the Gloom-bane (Cosmetic skirm camp vendor under Rift heavy armor) OR Gloves of the Gloom-bane (Champion vendor at Iorelen's Camp, outside of the Rift entrance)***
    Legs: Trousers of the Hopeful Melody (Classic skirm camp vendor under level 65 Barad Guldur light armor OR from the minstrel class vendor in Ost Galadh)
    Feet: Ceremonial Boots of the Gloom-bane (Cosmetic skirm camp vendor under Rift heavy armor) OR Boots of the Gloom-bane (Champion vendor at Iorelen's Camp, outside of the Rift entrance)***
    Cloak: Ardent Cloak of the Wold or the Gifted Cloak of the Wold (Both from the Eastfold tailor recipe)

**Must have a guardian to barter for the chest piece. U14 disabled cross-class bartering at the Ox-clan Camp.
    ***If you get the boots and gloves from the vendors near the Rift, you'll need the appropriate gems from the raid. The skirm camp might be the easier alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathrien_Estelenlaer View Post
    With all due respect, Coeprandua, just because an outfit doesn't primarily contain guardian cosmetics it doesn't mean it's not for a "real" Guard and neither does it mean this particular ensemble should be for Wardens. I've seen many Lore-masters fully garbed in plate and scaled armor. I've also seen Champions decked out cosmetically in leather gear. A character's class does not in any way, shape, or form dictate what outfits are to be worn. This is all I have to say on the matter.
    U made?

The fact that certain practices happen doesn't automatically make them right. Every class in Lotro has a distinct style in appearance as defined by Turbine, which has been reflected in class-specific armour sets since the beginning. The outfit we are talking about is just so a warden. You can probably make it work for cappy with some adjustments, but that's about it. You can't make it work for a minstrel or a guard, because people will just go like... identity crisis or maybe warden-envy?

Quote Originally Posted by Coeprandua View Post
    -The outfit we are talking about is just so a warden. You can probably make it work for cappy with some adjustments, but that's about it. You can't make it work for a minstrel or a guard, because people will just go like... identity crisis or maybe warden-envy?
    Are our characters naught but their classes?
    A Man Guardian indistinguishable from an Elf, Hobbit, Dwarf Guardian?

The game offers us many possibilities for looks; everyone can find most likely something that fits their own ideas of what a certain character, certain class, certain race, certain occupation (etc.) should look like... Everyone can express oneself, and let others express themselves, in a manner that befits them and their character(s).
    The trick is not demanding that everyone obeys a single person's views. Or that everyone agrees with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Daeross View Post
    Are our characters naught but their classes?
    A Man Guardian indistinguishable from an Elf, Hobbit, Dwarf Guardian?

The game offers us many possibilities for looks; everyone can find most likely something that fits their own ideas of what a certain character, certain class, certain race, certain occupation (etc.) should look like... Everyone can express oneself, and let others express themselves, in a manner that befits them and their character(s).
    The trick is not demanding that everyone obeys a single person's views. Or that everyone agrees with them.
    Good point. Indeed, the above is just my opinion, everyone should follow his or her heart.