We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Help !!!

Help !!!

Hey guys , i need some answers on the following question :
    1 ) This server is for Europe ?
    If isn't what can i do ? I'm from Romania and i want to go my account VIP , but i think if im from EU and this server is from US i can't go VIP !
    Relate to one another?
    When i sing up first time with this account , the site don't "ask" me if im from europe or united states , but now when i sing up on forum is selected north america and im from eu .
    Please help !!!
    (Sorry for english)
    TY !!!

All Lord of the Rings Online servers are in the United States. There were European servers, but the provider finished the service, and the inhabitants of the European servers had to ask Turbine to move their characters from the old servers of Codemasters (in Europe) to the new servers of Turbine (in the US).

Since then all servers are American. But you can join a server especially made for European (for instance French or German) players, and the people there are playing at European hours and speak their own language.

Turbine will allow all players to become VIPs whenever they want. You can buy gametime cards, which will give you the VIP status. When they run out, you will become a Premium player.

The differences are explained in a FAQ.
    (searches forum) here it is.
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...Your-Questions

Greetings, Polymachos (playing on German servers)
    Last edited by Polymachos; Nov 03 2012 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polymachos View Post
    All Lord of the Rings Online servers are in the United States. There were European servers, but the provider finished the service, and the inhabitants of the European servers had to ask Turbine to move their characters from the old servers of Codemasters (in Europe) to the new servers of Turbine (in the US).

Since then all servers are American. But you can join a server especially made for European (for instance French or German) players, and the people there are playing at European hours and speak their own language.

Greetings, Polymachos (playing on German servers)
    Yes , i understand , but i wanna play on this server ( i make a lot of friends and i have a nice armor ), my perplexity is : Can i play on this server and go vip with my credit card ? it may accept my credit card if im from Europe, romania?

It should work. I am in Switzerland playing on Evernight, VIP account, no problem.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2221900000020e07a/signature.png]Semar[/charsig]

Fool of a Took

Ok man , but i send a massage to turbine support and i recieve this :

We no longer have any ability to assist with any European accounts that have not already been migrated. We have no access to the data, characters or previous payment information. We apologize, but we are no longer able to assist you with any part of the transition process. If you believe that the account has already been migrated and need additional assistance, please reply to this email with as much of the following information as you have:

- Username that you use to log into the game
    - First and last name on the account
    - Last 4 digits of the credit card on file
    - Name of the credit card holder
    - The billing address
    - The current email address on file
    - Your date of birth
    - The product key you used to create the account
    - The name of at least one character on the account
    - The server the character is on

I
    completed everything I sent and I dont received nothing , if i have some problems with billing , card issue , paypal or tp where can i get support if they dont replay my massage ???

The migration thing only affect people who played Lotro on the old Codemasters servers before uh... June or May last year? That is not your case I believe.

You can pay for VIP with a credit card without any problem, no matter the server.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    The migration thing only affect people who played Lotro on the old Codemasters servers before uh... June or May last year? That is not your case I believe.

You can pay for VIP with a credit card without any problem, no matter the server.
    Ok , I start play lotro now 1 mounth ago , from your words if i have issue with credit card i can get support from turbine ?

Yeah, they can help you but online tickets take long so it's better to call them directly. But if your credit cardf is legit (everything works from your side) then you should have no problem.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.

Quote Originally Posted by Erlessa View Post
    Yeah, they can help you but online tickets take long so it's better to call them directly. But if your credit cardf is legit (everything works from your side) then you should have no problem.
    Ok man ty you a lot