We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Plugin Screen Size Bug

When in windowed mode the plugins available screen size is correct, i.e. you can ctrl hash and move any plugin toolbar anywhere on the screen.
    When in full screen mode the dragable window size is reduced to about one quarter of the screen (top left region). So when plugins load on startup, they are positioned in the top left quarter of the screen and cannot be repositioned outside of this quarter using ctrl hash unless you switch to windowed mode.

I guess this is same for other users?

Regards..

Quote Originally Posted by Horse_Mistress View Post
    When in windowed mode the plugins available screen size is correct, i.e. you can ctrl hash and move any plugin toolbar anywhere on the screen.
    When in full screen mode the dragable window size is reduced to about one quarter of the screen (top left region). So when plugins load on startup, they are positioned in the top left quarter of the screen and cannot be repositioned outside of this quarter using ctrl hash unless you switch to windowed mode.

I guess this is same for other users?

Regards..
    Your guess is correct... same issue for me as well

Quote Originally Posted by Baythul View Post
    Your guess is correct... same issue for me as well
    Confirming and took it a step farther.

Call to Turbine.UI.Display.GetSize(); is returning 1024x768 when in Full Screen Mode. It should be 1920x1200 on this machine.

Switching to Window mode and making the same call returns 1920x1200.

This is causing plugins which try to do their own screen management to only use the top left of the screen and to rubber band anything that you try to drag bottom right.
    Last edited by Freelancer486; Nov 04 2012 at 02:09 PM.