We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool Bug Problem Thread if theres any bugs Write here...

Hey This is the Station for anybody who would like to submit a Bug But well.... Dont want to go through The Progress If you wanna Post anything here About bugs Glithes Errors E.T.C Then please Do I myself have found some And I wonder if you do too Such as Trouble Logging in... The Screen Closes Unsespentingly anything realy post here.

Well If Nowones Going to Reply I'll state my own bug I found Sometimes when I log in The Screen Just Closes Withought a Pop Up Sign such as error1374 Closing LOTRO servers now or something like that anyone else have the same problem?

I've found that the warden GMWT, and passive traits, aren't adding the total of 3% parry rating.

There are a lot more i could go on about, but that's the one i'm most bothered with right now

This thread is almost a year old; I do not know how it came back up to the top of the page, and back then I had horrible English. But sure, I think it would be best if you state anything that annoys you here, if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter_Nuggs View Post
    I've found that the warden GMWT, and passive traits, aren't adding the total of 3% parry rating.

There are a lot more i could go on about, but that's the one i'm most bothered with right now
    That's a pretty minor bug, but I guess that could take looking into, not tat the Turbine team has ever replied to any of our threads requesting help.

problem loging into the crafters hall in estaden

I have three toons in that crafting hall and can log into it do to the lost connection seems there is some sort of block going on there I can log into all other toons I have six total all on same server and I have done everything I can think of to log in with no luck. can you please help

Threads like this don't help to actually fix things. If you want to report a bug, you need to type /bug ingame and fill out the form.