We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Server

Server

Recently returned to the game, looking for a new server ...

Are there many US players here? I am favorable towards a progression Kinship; one that does not mind doing older content as well as newer content. Pretty self-reliant otherwise; but enjoy the good company.
    "I swear to God, if this thing turns into a zombie attack, I am quitting." - Jack Carter

Well I dunno about US players, but a fair bit of English and Spanish players. It's a nice, friendly server. But if you r a big fan of pvmp, then maybe look at another server that's a bit bigger like snowbourn (?). But overal it's a great server with decent pvp (not the best imo hehe) that I enjoy. And we all welcome new players for evernight!
    Evernight : Selembar-r11-MNS, Celembir-r5-RK, Celembur-r6-BRG-, Celembar-r8-GRD, Wislenthild-r9-WRD, Celem-r4-CMP, Celril-1 -r7-CPT, Celembeorn-idek-BRN
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Evernight is a originally European server so mainly the community may play on different hours then yourself, but I already saw several USA buds around!

Welcome aboard though if decide join us, a good server as any other!
    Rucagorn, The White Guardian - Portugal
    [url]fellowshipguardians.guildlaunch.com/[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/222190000000c00ab/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]