We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I am looking for a good kinship

So I've been away from the game for a while now and recently came back to LOTRO. However, my old friends I used to play with are gone, and most of my real-life friends are lame and would rather play WoW than this game (makes me question their intelligence, really) so I'm in need of a good kinship. It gets terribly boring (not to mention difficult) to solo everything. Now, I don't want to sound like a jerk but I'm rather fussy about the kinship name itself. Say what you will but if I'm going to be "wearing" the name under my characters, I want it to be something RP appropriate (and spelled correctly, yeah I'm a bit of a grammar nazi.) I don't expect everyone to role-play, mind you, I just think that, being a role-playing game, my kinship needs to be something that fits in with the lord of the rings universe (and representative of the Free Peoples.)

I currently have a lvl 44 Guardian (my highest lvl toon at present) a lvl 37 Hunter, lvl 34 Lore-Master, lvl 25 Rune-Keeper and a lvl 28 Warden. I'm a former VIP player (can't afford the sub these days, but that may change in the future) and have every type of crafting covered between them. I was part of a kinship when I first played (it's now disbanded) and always enjoyed helping out my kin-mates (whether it was gearing them up or questing) and running skirmishes (this was pre-raid but I'm interested in those too.) So, if you are an active kinship that fits the bill, please reply with your kin's name and how I may contact you to join. Looking forward hearing from you. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealJeebs View Post
    So I've been away from the game for a while now and recently came back to LOTRO. However, my old friends I used to play with are gone, and most of my real-life friends are lame and would rather play WoW than this game (makes me question their intelligence, really) so I'm in need of a good kinship. It gets terribly boring (not to mention difficult) to solo everything. Now, I don't want to sound like a jerk but I'm rather fussy about the kinship name itself. Say what you will but if I'm going to be "wearing" the name under my characters, I want it to be something RP appropriate (and spelled correctly, yeah I'm a bit of a grammar nazi.) I don't expect everyone to role-play, mind you, I just think that, being a role-playing game, my kinship needs to be something that fits in with the lord of the rings universe (and representative of the Free Peoples.)

I currently have a lvl 44 Guardian (my highest lvl toon at present) a lvl 37 Hunter, lvl 34 Lore-Master, lvl 25 Rune-Keeper and a lvl 28 Warden. I'm a former VIP player (can't afford the sub these days, but that may change in the future) and have every type of crafting covered between them. I was part of a kinship when I first played (it's now disbanded) and always enjoyed helping out my kin-mates (whether it was gearing them up or questing) and running skirmishes (this was pre-raid but I'm interested in those too.) So, if you are an active kinship that fits the bill, please reply with your kin's name and how I may contact you to join. Looking forward hearing from you. Thanks in advance.
    It would be helpful to know what server you play on.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/012030000001aae73/signature.png]Idhrenior[/charsig]

I'm on the Dwarrowdelf server... sorry, didn't think to mention it since I was posting in the Dwarrowdelf - Kinship forums.

Try ,massive Dynamics, We have been around for almost a full 2 years on server. and we host the largest social community on server for the last 12 months. we are not right for everyone, But we are socially active, and continue to grow with as many options as we can provide.

We provide the community, You provide the direction we travel in!

I wish you the best luck in finding the community of your choice, and i strongly feel that we can provide what your looking for, if we cant, we will always be more then happy to provide you with the options to find other kins. Mmany of our players over the years have started there own successful kins, and or have turned older kins into great proactive kins!
    [RIGHT]Founder & Leader Massive Dynamics 2011 - 2013
    Founder & Leader Global Dynamics 2012 - current
    Co Founder We Eat Your Babies 2012
    Fulksayyan - Haggenrat - Harksayyan - Canthrondell[/RIGHT]